Search result for JAPAN MINISTRY OF HEALTH
- Japan reports 3 people having contracted new strain of COVID-19.
- The source of the new strain is however unknown.
- Health authorities believe they contracted the virus through community transmission.
- A total of ...
- Japan reports COVID-19 patients recovering at home to reach 30,208.
- On Wednesday the figure was 1.7 times that of the previous week.
- In the few prefectures, the number of bed occupancy situations has reached Stage 4. ...
- Japan Govt. releases plan regarding priority groups for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan was presented by the government’s coronavirus countermeasures subcommittee.
- The framework declared people aged 65 years or older to...
- Japan PM and LDP to raise out-of-pocket medical expenses from 10% to 20%.
- The medical expenses would be for people aged 75 or above in single-household.
- The single-household must have an annual income of at least 2 millio...
- Japan to use reservation system to carry out vaccinations at the municipality level.
- The plan has been approved by a panel of experts ahead of March’s mass vaccination program.
- Around 10,500 freezers capable of stor...
- Japan Labor Policy Council to add actors, anime workers under special insurance.
- The council plans to revise related ministerial ordinances and implement additions by end of 2021.
- The Labor Policy Council held hearings in...
- Japan's government reported unemployment rate to have increased by 3.1% in Oct.
- However, job availability improved since April 2019.
- In September month the ratio rose to 1.04 from 1.03.
- The jobless rate for...
- Japan considers giving COVID-19 vaccination to certain groups of people as a priority.
- The central govt. needs to work out a new framework for the large vaccination project.
- The state, however, will not force people to ta...
- Japan Health Ministry cautions over the possible rapid spread of COVID-19.
- Around 1,548 new cases of people infected with the virus have been confirmed in Japan.
- Hokkaido confirmed around 920 new infection cases in the pa...
- Priority for COVID-19 vaccines to be given to elders in Japan.
- Coupons for free vaccinations in order of priority will be distributed by Japan govt.
- The govt. is also planning to secure COVID-19 vaccines for all by the fi...
- Japan’s Sophia Uni. and Tokyo job office sign accord to support foreign students.
- The accord will support foreign students seeking jobs in Japan.
- Hello Shinjuku will cooperate in explaining the Japanese recruitment ...
- Japan reports the number of babies born in 2020 to drop in record low.
- The drop is expected to be around 845,000.
- In 2019, the record was below 865,239.
- The Japanese govt. is said to release an initial estimat...
- Japan’s Health Ministry report drop in the number of newborns next year; Pandemic.
- The number of pregnancies in the country fell by 11.4 percent.
- In May newborn's birth rate saw the sharpest drop of 17.1 percen...
- Japan government gave rent support to almost 96,000 households amid pandemic.
- Around 109,000 people had submitted applications for rent support.
- Up to 53,700 yen per month can be provided to a single-member household...
- Several ministries and agencies from Japan make large budget requests for FY 2021.
- The budget request for FY 2021 exceeds $947 billion.
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare made requests for around $31 billion. ...
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare prepare itself ahead for influenza season.
- The ministry plans on making changes in the method of providing consultations.
- Local authorities have been informed to arrange a sys...