Search result for Investment
- Hong Kong-based Coinsuper in trouble
- Sources says the funds are frozen
Crypto exchange in Hong Kong still has to define its norms.
Coinsuper and was founded by a former senior UBS Group AG executive in Nov...
Alpha Dhabi Holding has planned to invest 1 billion Dirhams in Ta’ziz, a chemicals derivatives company in Abu Dhabi, to drive its expansion.
In a statement released by Alpha Dhabi Holding, the company said that its investment complemented its strategic diversification in certain s...
The Government of Australia has invested 9.8 billion dollars in an update to the Mid-Year Economic and Fiscal Outlook (MYEFO) for delivering ongoing Telehealth, the COVID-19 vaccinations, and for ensuring that its citizens have world-class healthcare services and medicines. Since the pandemic hit...
The world knows the United Arab Emirates to be a country that blows away your expectations and realizes ideas like no one else has been able to. When given the right push, the country has the potential to achieve whatever goals it has. It is this encouraging demeanor that has brought unmatched su...
An American automaker, Rivian which specializes in making electric pickup trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles has announced that now it will be raising $11.9 billion in its Wall Street debut.
- Rivian is set to deliver 100,000 vans to Amaz...
Credit Suisse Group AG, is a Swiss investment bank which is now planning to expand its team in China. The bank hopes to expand its team by three items within the next five years.
• Credit Su...
Robert Bosch, the German technology group has set aside more than EUR 400 million for investing in microchip production in Germany and Malaysia. The company is carrying out this investment to ease a global chip shortage by next year.
Lei Jun, Xiaomi Chief Executive said that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer will be producing its own cars by 2024, as informed by the spokesperson of the company.
- Xiaomi to mass produce its own cars
- The company has done registr...
Jim Ratcliffe, chairman of Ineos, is planning to invest a large amount of money in Europe in the field of green hydrogen.
• Ineos announced its plan to invest in green hydrogen production in Europe...
The head of Foreign Investment and Review Board said, that Australia has not yet shut Chinese investors, but the protection of critical infrastructure and national security are the key factors for approval of the deals.
- Australia says it is ...
Sri Lankan government appoints a new eight-member committee, including officials and Fintech experts from the banking sector.The committee members will observe the growth in the crypto space.
- Sri Lankan government appoints new committee to ...
UAE to invest 600 billion dirhams in renewable energy, announces plan for achieving net zero emissions by 2050
- UAE announces plan for net zero emissions
- First country in the Middle East to take initiative towards climate change
The United Arab Emirates has announced their plan for net-zero emissions by 2050. They are planning ...
- TVS Motor is planning to invest Rs 1,000 crore in its new electric vehicles venture
- The company will be launching a range of products in the next two years
TVS Motor, which is a Chennai-based company is all set to lau...
- Toshiba excludes 2 board members from upcoming shareholder meeting.
- Toshiba fend off activist foreign investors in the company's general shareholders' meeting.
- The total number of nominees now comes to 11 from 13....
- China saw its FDI to rise 38.6% in January-April period.
- China saw foreign investment in the services industry to surge 46.8 percent year on year.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations investments expanded 65.2 per...
- Two influential US lawmakers have welcomed the Indian government's decision to increase foreign direct investment in the insurance sector.
- Now 74% FDI is allowed in the Indian insurance sector.
Two US lawmakers namely ...
- IKEA is going to invest in Indian renewable energy plants.
- With an additional EUR 4 billion budget, IKEA wishes to accelerate its investments in renewable energy on a global level.
Swedish furniture giant Ingvar Kamprad El...
- The ministers of United Kingdom ask the company executives to form investment council
- The investment council will be advising the government on how to boost the global competitiveness of United Kingdom
The ministers of th...
- S. Korean stocks estimated to maintain upward trend next week.
- KOSPI ended at 3,198.62 points on Friday.
- For the five sessions since Monday, KOSPI index maintained its gains.
- As of Friday, S. Korea's daily ...
- Recently, Swiggy raised US $ 800 million.
- Now Swiggy is worth nearly $ 5 billion.
Recently, Food Technology (Foodtech) startup Swiggy raised US $ 800 million in its latest Series J round of financing. Swiggy received new i...