Search result for FACEBOOK
- Signal co-founder Brian Acton is talking about strength of Indian market while discussing the privacy concerns of WhatsApp.
- Signal is hoping to capitalize on the opportunities in India.
- Acton mentioned the terms of service and pr...
• Trump administration has asked the Australian government to scrap proposed laws that force social media giant Facebook Inc and Google to pay for news sourced from local media
• As per the proposed law, Google and Facebook will be subject to mandatory pri...
- In terms of popularity, YouTube is the closest rival of WhatsApp in India.
- Both YouTube and WhatsApp are very close to amass half a billion users in India.
Popular messaging app WhatsApp has very few competitors that are n...
- Bitcoin started-off from zero
- Though unregulated and decentralized it is worth $36,000 today.
The journey of Bitcoin has been amazing. What started as open-source software, nothing worth of value in 2009 is today a $36,000 worth. It...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- Many CEOs of Tech companies in India agree with Musk.
Some of the top entrepreneurs in India are urging...
- The competition watchdog of Turkey has launched an investigation into WhatsApp and Facebook over the changes into the data sharing rules of the application
- The watchdog also said that, it has ordered a suspension of the new data collection...
• The Facebook CEO wrote on his page that “We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great.”
• Meanwhile the microblogging site Twitter on Thursday blocked the outgoing US Pr...
• The Twitter support team said “We have been significantly restricting engagement with tweets labeled under our Civic Integrity Policy due to the risk of violence.”
• As Congress was all set to certify the presidential election victory by the ...
• Tesla founder Elon Musk made it to the list of top three richest people on the planet by adding over $120 billion in net worth
• Apple, Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Tesla and Nvidia added a total $3.4 trillion together in market cap in the year...
- The company Facebook is going to close its units in Ireland at the centre of the tax dispute
- This move has been adapted after the Internal Revenue Service of United states took Facebook to the court
The company Facebook h...
• Google said it didn’t make use of its multibillion-dollar deals with other tech companies to safeguard its position as the primary online search engine
• The Alphabet-owned company used agreements with device makers like Apple, Samsung and LG in or...
- Facebook and Apple are battling over the new draft guidelines given by the European Union
- The company ‘Facebook’ has been objecting to the privacy policies of the company ‘Apple’
The tech giants Fa...
• To safeguard itself from Europe’s privacy laws, social media giant Facebook has decided to shift all its UK users into user agreements with the corporate headquarters in California
• Facebook’s UK arm said "There will be no change to the...
• This move has been made to keep tech giants in control and curb the emergence of anti-competitive dominant companies
• As per the new draft EU rules major technology companies in the U.S. including likes of Apple and Facebook may require to change their ...
- The big technology companies like Facebook and Google will be facing 6 percent of fines if they the new content rules of the European Union
- The technology companies will have to do more for tackling the illegal which includes the child sex...
- The founder of Facebook mark Zuckerberg has been threatened for pulling out the investment out of the United Kingdom
- Mark Zuckerberg have been complaining that, the government of the United Kingdom had been anti-tech
- The company Facebook will be paying millions for pounds to the news outlets of the United Kingdom for licensing their articles
- Facebook has been declining to give any comments on the amount of money the company is going to put in the schem...
- A new tech regulator of United Kingdom is going to be working for limiting the power of Facebook and Google and several other tech platforms
- The new tech regulator has been introduced in an effort for ensuring a level of playing field for ...
• Sources claim that the U.S. is planning to issue the results of probes into India, Italy and Austria's decisions to tax revenue of Internet companies like Google and Facebook
• Citing Section 301 of the U.S. Trade Act of 1974, the U.S. Trade Represen...