Search result for Corona virus pandemic
- In its absence, the US could observe a steep rise in cases
- It could also in turn severely affect the economic recovery
Neel Kashkari said that in an attempt to contain the corona virus, the U.S. needs to impose an even mor...
- The corona virus vaccine shall be at least 75% effective
- 50% or 60% effective vaccine would be considered as manageable
Scientists are working hard on the development of the vaccine for the corona virus. D...
- Trump’s move is part of several other measures directed to address the economic damage caused by the Covid-19
- It represents a midpoint between the two positions
In the US, a huge number of workers are displaced by th...
- Doctors have been able to save more lives now compared with the earlier phases of virus peaks
- They have now discovered better treatments like remdesivir
The US surpasses 5 million coronavirus cases. It represents roughly a...
- 749 districts have to submit plans to the New York State Department of Health
- It will be on how they plan to keep children and staff safe
On Friday New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo made an announcement. The announcement stated t...
- The public health officials have said it could be ready at the end of the year or early 2021
- Dr. Fauci said vaccine likely won’t be widely available to the Americans until several months into 2021
President Donald Tr...
- The problem is not about the financing
- The coronavirus can’t be defeated in a divided world
On Thursday, the top official of the World Health Organization expressed his views over the US’s decision to leave the...
- Jobs numbers exhibit progress but point at a gradual recovery
- The White House and the Congress have not been able to agree on more rescue funding
The White House has continued to push a narrative of a sharp recovery after ...
- By the year-end, it plans to produce more than 2 million treatment courses
- Since January, it has increased supply of the drug more than 50-fold
Gilead Sciences said on Thursday that it will be able to meet the global deman...
- The rise in cases has increased dangers to the economy
- On an annualized basis, it slumped nearly 33% in the second quarter
On Wednesday, Loretta Mester called for more help from Congress. She said that the central bank sta...
- The company is trying to ensure that a vaccine is accessible regardless of ability to pay
- After the virus is under control, the pricing will follow the traditional market standards
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said that the...
- It shall return to its pre-pandemic level by the end of 2021
- A rebound in economic activity will be observed in third-quarter data
On Wednesday, Richard Clarida said that he expects the economy to continue to recover throu...
- The failure to quarantine will be considered as a violation of state law
- Violation will come with serious penalties
On Wednesday, Mayor Bill de Blasio said that New York City is setting u...
- The corona virus response, particularly in June and July, has been poor
- It is largely because of the various factors like the early return to social activity, etc.
On Wednesday, Glenn Hutchins said that ...
- On a global scale, the nation represents more than 25% infections
- It represents more than 22% of deaths
On Wednesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci pointed to the nation’s high number of COVID-19 infections and deaths. The White...
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ANNOUNCES $1 BILLION DEAL WITH THE US FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
- Company’s experimental vaccine is in early-stage human trials
- It is expected to begin late-stage human trials in Sep...
- Their chart reflects spending has been roughly 10% or more below its 2019 levels
- It has been for over a month after rising sharply from late-March and early April
The consumer spending data from JPMorgan provide insights o...
• Host had been remotely directed
• The setting of the movie is each actor’s own home
The coronavirus pandemic cannot stop the creative people from making a film. “Host” is a remo...
- The U.S. economy has entered the healing phase of the coronavirus pandemic
- It arrives when businesses start to reopen after shutting down
According to Michelle Meyer, the economy faces a bumpy ride. It tries to recover fro...
- In some states, the rate of coronavirus tests that come back positive is beginning to rise
- It’s the same insidious rise that the Sun Belt region observed before cases surged
On Monday, Dr. Anth...