Search result for Amazon
Auto giant Ford and electric truck maker Rivian announced that they have canceled plans to jointly develop an electric vehicle. In 2019, Ford had invested $500 million in the start-up and they made plans to collaborate. Whereas, now Ford will be maintaining its stake in the company.
Britain's spy agencies have asked Amazon Web Services to host classified material in a deal, this deal is aiming to enhance the use of data analytics and artificial intelligence.
- UK has signed a deal with Amazon Web Services
Amazon.com Inc and IKEA are commercial users of container shipping. Both these companies have decided to opt for zero-carbon marine fuels by 2040. This new initiative is aiming to speed up decarbonization in the maritime sector.
- Windows 11 is available for download in India
- New models of HP and Asus will have pre-installed Windows 11
Windows 11 is now officially available for download in India. The new Windows operating system will come preloaded ...
- Amazon, Microsoft and Google to attend conference at the White House
- This conference will discuss applications of quantum computing
Amazon, Microsoft and Google to attend conference on Tuesday organized by the Biden a...
• As per the CPSC, these hazardous products are inclusive of 24,000 carbon monoxide detectors, around 400,000 hair dryers and inflammable children's sleepwear garments
A complaint was filed against Amazon by the US regulator asking it to recall several haza...
• This is not the first instance when the Jeff Bezos-led company has been accused of dominating the market
• The attorney general for the District of Columbia, Karl Racine said “Amazon has used its dominant position in the online retail market to win...
• Despite discovering those six nooses, Amazon kept construction on until the seventh noose was discovered on Wednesday afternoon
The world’s biggest e-commerce company Amazon Inc. has decided to close a construction site in Windsor, Connecticut, after se...
- Amazon is going to create more than 10,000 new jobs in the United Kingdom in 2021
- The company is going to open new operations in Hinckley, Swindon, Dartford, Gateshead and Doncaster in 2021
The online retail giant Amazon ...
- Supermarkets of United Kingdom has warned Brazil over the Amazon land bill
- An open letter has been calling on the legislature of Brazil to reject a bill that can legalise the private occupation of the public land
- Amazon is going to open a high-tech hair salon in the United Kingdom
- Due to the covid-19 protocol, the salon is going to maintain reduced capacity and employees will check the temperatures of the guests
The biggest online...
• Thanks to this approval, which came with 24-17 vote that split along party lines, this report with over 400 pages will be becoming an official committee report
• The first bill regarding this takedown has already been introduced in the month of March by ...
- In the online shopping category of E-commerce, Amazon Online India was the biggest advertiser in 2020.
- Compared to 2019, ad volumes of online shopping (mostly Amazon) on TV grew by 5% in 2020.
As per a Television Audience ...
• This admission from the e-commerce company came a week after US Representative Mark Pocan had criticised it’s working conditions in tweet
• Pocan had said “Paying workers $15/hr doesn’t make you a ‘progressive workplace' when ...
• Talking to the Reuters, a Microsoft spokesman said this contract is apparently worth up to $21.88 billion over the period of 10 years
• On the other hand, a Microsoft spokesman said the headsets will be manufactured in the United States
• Amazon is now planning to use the real-time RT-PCR Test for detecting SARS-CoV-2. This is also part of it's overall preparedness and response programme
• “Amazon real-time RT-PCR test for detecting SARS-CoV-2 will be performed at laboratories d...
• Tech giant Apple Inc must pay about $308.5 million to Personalized Media Communications LLC (PMC) over charges of infringing a patent said a federal jury
• In the year 2015, PMC LLC has dragged Apple to the court over alleging iTunes service had infringe...
• This decision has been taken by the US retail giant in order to expand its marketplace to non-US vendors
• The report further said allowing foreign vendors will enable Walmart to compete with e-commerce giant Amazon and access China’s vast network ...
- Japan Post invest 8% stake in Rakuten for partnership in deliveries.
- The news leads Rakuten shares to shoot up 8.6% in Friday trading.
- The country’s post office will gain technology advice and personnel from Rakuten...