Search result for Acquisition
Edison Motors is seeking to ask for a loan from Korea Development Bank to acquire the troubled SsangYong Motor. The company is wanting to receive a loan of 700 billion to 800 billion won, as told by its chief executive officer.
- Edison Motor...
- Reliance industries Ltd buys REC Solar Holdings
- By 2030 Reliance is planning to build solar capacity of 100 gigawatts
Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd has announced that the company will be acquiring ...
- The buy now, pay later (BNPL) business model has been immensely successful during the pandemic
- PayPal is leading the BNPL market already
PayPal, an American financial technology company, said it is acquiring Japanese ...
• Zensar has decided to acquire M3bi in order to reinforce a new strategy that will allow it to concentrate organization resources, investments and alliances to deliver maximum business impact
• Harsh Goenka, Chairman of RPG Enterprises and Zensar Technolo...
- Safex Chemicals has acquired Shogun Organics.
- Shogun Organics is based in Mumbai.
- The terms of takeover deal not revealed to media.
- Safex Chemical is planning to expand its presence into new market segments.
• Panasonic made acquisition, which happens to be the biggest of the decade, in order to tap growing demand from companies as the coronavirus pandemic tests their resilience to disruption
• Panasonic said “The need for more intelligent, autonomous an...
- Siemens Heathineers has raised € 2.3 billion to acquire Varian.
- Varian is a cancer specialist.
The Siemens Heathineers from Germany has raised € 2.3 billion (equal to US $ 2.7 billion) in a share placement. ...
- Hitachi Ltd. to buy U.S GlobalLogic Inc. for $9.6 billion.
- The acquisition is said to strengthen Hitachi’s digital operations in its wide range of business.
- Previously the deal was expected to close by end of July 2...
• This decision has been taken in order to expand from electronics hardware to digital services and the company is aiming to close the transaction by the end of July
• Courtesy of this announcement, stock of Japanese conglomerate plunged over 7% at one poi...
- China’s ride app Didi likely to pick New York for its upcoming IPO.
- The company is hoping for a valuation of at least $100 billion.
- Didi is said to have discussed the option of listing via a SPAC.
- In 2019...
- The deal between PTT Group and ReNew has been cancelled.
- Now PTT is considering to invest in renewable energy on many projects in the targeted countries including India.
- ReNew has acquired RMG Acquisition Corp.
- KAI reports final assembly of the country’s first indigenous developed fighter jet.
- The country has been working on the KF-X project to replace the Air Force's aging fleet of F-4 and F-5 jets.
- KAI started the fi...
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
• This move has been made to capitalize on Emarsys' market presence and capability to engage more effectively and personally with the customers
• It will also help SAP create a new paradigm in the path of managing commerce digitally and it will also de...
- Takeda Pharmaceutical aims to go public in the next 5 to 10 years after Blackstone’s acquisition.
- The unit needs to expand its business overseas in Chinese-speaking markets.
- Takeda plans to sell its drug unit to Bl...
- French IT services giant Atos has acquired consultancy firm EcoAct.
- EcoAct specialises sustainability and renewable energy deployment.
- EcoAct has 150 employees in offices across Europe, North America and Africa who will now work ...
- Japanese retailer Seven & i Holdings to acquire Speedway LLC.
- The former will acquire the convenience store and gas network.
- This would be the fourth-largest acquisition of a foreign company by the J...
- South Korea is facing problems of technology leaks in defense sector.
- DAPA has found out that two former employees stole data from the computers in storage devices.
- The employees are absconding, fled abroad.
- South Korea's arms procurement agency suspects that some defense development institution allegedly leaked massive amount of information.
- The agency is demanding police investigation against those officials.
- In 2016, 3% of European companies were owned by non-EU investors
- It represents 35% of total assets
Concerns grow over the unfair competition in Europe. The EU is making it harder for foreign state-backed firms to buy stake...