Search result for AI
- S. Korean airlines to raise fuel surcharges from June.
- The amount will be raised specifically for international routes.
- One-way tickets on international routes surcharge will range from 3,600 won to 20,400 won.
In order to recover its international arbitration award worth $1.2 billion, Scottish explorer Cairn Energy Plc has dragged Indian airlines company Air India to a US court. Cairn Energy won this international arbitration award against the Indian government's retrospective tax claim in th...
- More countries are joining hands to combat the raging second wave of the coronavirus pandemic in India.
- New Delhi, one of the worst affected states from the novel coronavirus, has received 87 consignments from 28 countries in t...
• The letter said “We are extremely concerned with regards to India’s deadly COVID-19 second wave
• Sherman said “India’s latest surge of COVID-19 infections is a humanitarian crisis that requires our assistance”
- The three-year budget for the high-performance Australian sport has been future-proofed
- A boost of 132.8 million dollars had been granted for the high-performance sports for the next three-years
The Australian high-perfor...
- Acer is planning to expand manufacturing and retail operations in India.
- Taiwanese Electronics Company will develop most advanced personal computer products and lifestyle products.
A giant in the market of hardware and ele...
- Japanese airlines to strengthen ties with low cost carriers.
- ANA Holdings is likely to launch a new LCC brand in the year to March 2023.
- ANA Holdings reported a record net loss of $3.7 billion.
- JAL posted a net...
• Recently a study by Lancet said there is consistent and strong evidence that COVID-19 spreads through air
• The CDC said "People release respiratory fluids during exhalation in the form of droplets across a spectrum of sizes. These droplets carry vi...
- Delhi-based ed-tech start-up Juana Technologies has launched a new AI called Edufiq.
- Edufiq is an AI-based courseware for budding geniuses.
A leading consultancy and training service provider in the education sector, Juana...
- Lockheed Martin and Ashok Leyland have developed LBPV and delivered the first lot to Indian Air Force.
- The LBPV can tackle a vast range of off road terrain.
- The new vehicle can protect occupants from ballistic attacks and blasts....
• Indian air-carrier Air India has decided to cut down frequency of its popular US non stop from later part of this week
• Air India currently has nearly 30 weekly flights and has decided to slash flights from Delhi, then followed by Mumbai and Bengaluru
- ANA recorded a net loss of $3.7 billion in FY 2020.
- The loss was attributed to slump in travel demand hurt by the pandemic.
- ANA Holdings expects a net profit of 3.5 billion yen in FY 2021.
- ANA recorded domestic...
- JR East to reduce the number of trains by about 20%.
- Other major private railway companies also plan to cut the number of trains.
- A total of 88 trains on each day will be cut between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. on seven lines.
- ANA plans to cut down its CO2 emissions to zero by 2050.
- It seeks to increase the use of fuels derived from waste oil and other non-fossil sources.
- ANA will cooperate with Toshiba Corp. and euglena Co. on achieving the go...
- Tokyo stocks end high on Monday over possible solid earnings.
- Nikkei Stock Average ended up 105.60 points, or 0.36 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 3.17 points, or 0.17 perc...
- ANA expects a net loss of $3.75 billion in FY 2020.
- The airline company had previously estimated 510 billion yen.
- It made cost cuts with reductions in its operations of domestic and international flights.
- ANA e...
• The US-based carrier operates nonstop flights from Delhi to Newark, Chicago and San Francisco along with a flight from Mumbai to Newark
• In a statement issued on Saturday morning, the United Airlines said “United Airlines is scheduled to resume fl...
- Lawmakers are putting pressure on the government of United Kingdom for clarifying the restart of international travel
- The government of UK has not made a final decision for moving ahead on restarting the leisure travel
- Japan mandates COVID-19 test certificates to be submitted by travelers.
- If the required conditions are not met with an entry will be denied into the country in principle.
- Japan has said it will not approve antigen or anti...
- Sony India Software is going to award scholarships for female students at IISc.
- Scholarship is meant to encourage more women to pursue higher studies at IISc.
- Special attention is being given to engineering and technology so that...