Global population health management market was estimated to be US$ 22.16 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 49.08 billion, growing at a CAGR of 15.1% over the forecast period. With the increased number of people suffering from chronic diseases and emergence of new diseases like COVID-19, the healthcare infrastructure is going through its most strenuous phase. High number of patients means more data which requires effective segregation not only to deliver correct treatment but also simplify the complexity of payment structures. By using population health management solutions, medical professionals can easily process clinical, operational and financial data that aids in improving efficiency and services rendered to the patients. As the emphasis of value-based payment (VBP) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) go upwards, the population health management programs are also seeing changes in the medical reimbursement.
The demand for population health management solutions is expected to increase mainly because they help medical professionals in curbing higher costs linked with healthcare as they bring down readmissions and ensure hassle free care delivery. The growth of this market is further driven by several government norms and support for IT solutions in the field of healthcare.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@
On the other hand, the population health management market is also witnessing some serious issues in the form of data breaches, scarcity of skilled analysts and this is likely to prove hindrance in its growth in the longer run.
Despite all the hurdles, the population health management market is expected to see some tremendous growth in near future because of most of healthcare services providers are relying heavily on these solutions. These solutions are reducing burden on the healthcare infrastructure and proving profitable in all the aspects. Unlike any other sector, irrespective of COVID-19 pandemic this industry remained unaffected in terms of profitability and is likely to post great numbers.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of population health management market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry Before Buying @
Key Findings of the Report:
- Population health management (PHM) solutions are extensively used by medical professionals and also major government bodies to keep a track of the clinical data of their population
- As this software can be deployed with the help of a cloud-based system, it is more feasible for the small medical institutions to use and hence the population health management market has the highest CAGR from this segment of users
- On-premise deployment of the PHM solutions is preferred by bigger healthcare service providers mainly they have to deal with higher number of patients and have more data to compile. This is why majority of the revenue for the population health management market comes from larger hospitals.
- With more data to store and compile, bigger hospitals and care centers are more prone to a cyber-attack, hence installation of the PHM solution in the premise is a smarter option for them.
- Some of the major players operating in the global population health management market include Cerner Corporation, NXGN Management LLC, Health Catalyst, Optum, Enli Health Intelligence, Evolent Health, Inc. Lightbeam Health Solutions and Conifer Health Solutions LLC amongst others.
Request for Customization@
Population Health Management Market
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Deployment Mode
- Cloud Based
- Population Health Analytics
- Patient Management
- Risk Stratification and Gaps in Care
- Care Coordination and Medication Management
- Resource Utilization
- Clinically Integrated Networks
- Independent Practice Associations
- Medical Societies
- Primary Care Associations & FQHCs
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- Self-Insured Employers
- State and federal governments
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium report@
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Tags : Population Health Management , Population Health Management Market, Population Health Management research, Population Health Management Market research reports, Population Health Management Market Research Company, syndicated Population Health Management Market research, Population Health Management Market size and forecasts, Population Health Management Market Industry Analysis, Population Health Management Market Custom Research and Consulting, Trends, Industry Analysis, Market Research Trends, Volume, Value Trade,