The study of any genetic material discovered or extracted directly from the samples belonging to the nature or environment is known as metagenomics and this has revolutionized the modern-day microbiology. The process of metagenomics revolves around extraction of those environmental samples from earth, ocean and living organisms, which is then sequenced in order to get information which happens to be useful in several things. As COVID-19 proved fatal for this planet, it also made sure that everyone is alerted for any future calamity and this is exactly why several top pharmaceutical and bioresearch companies are volunteering by commencing research. These companies utilized metagenomics to make testing kits and vaccines to battle coronavirus infection, which in turn is propelling the metagenomic sequencing market demand.
Metagenomics sequencing has indeed come a long way courtesy of continuous technology advancements. The newest NGS platforms are portable, efficient and user-friendly along with extremely accurate and cost-efficient. All these factors are driving the growth of the metagenomic sequencing market. Along with this, significant applications of metagenomics in varied fields and surging awareness regarding disorders that are genetic in nature is also contributing to the growth of this market. While NGS platforms that are technologically advanced are being adopted, the number of people qualified to operate them is definitely on the lower side and this is likely to hamper the growth of metagenomic sequencing market. Not just this, but the growing concern about accuracy of diagnosis testing along with standardizations also haunt this market’s growth.
Get PDF sample report with all related graphs & charts (pre and post covid-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1180
Despite few hiccups, the global metagenomic sequencing market is forecasted to witness growth courtesy of the availability of cloud computing for managing the data. These platforms can be accessed and managed from any part of the globe, which means all the data is available at just one click.
- The global metagenomic sequencing market is expected to reach US$ 6.1 Bn by 2029, growing at an estimated CAGR of 20% over the forecast period (2022 – 2030).
- The services segment is forecasted to see fastest growth rate in the metagenomic sequencing market, due to recurring nature of revenue it generates.
- The introduction of metagenomics concluded that previously varied microbial biodiversity was missed due to conventional methods of microbial genome sequencing.
- The metagenomics sequencing methods are also used for clinical diagnostics which is helping to understand the root cause of genetic disorders and this is exactly why this segment is likely to grow at the fastest rate.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness growth at the fastest rate for the metagenomic sequencing market. Pharma industry in countries like China and India is booming as every company intends to cash on the rapidly growing population.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1180
Competitors of the global metagenomic sequencing market are listed below:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc
- Promega Corporation
- Swift Biosciences Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Other Market Participants
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Metagenomic Sequencing Market
- Reagents and Consumables
- Analysis & Data Interpretation Solutions
- Sample Processing and Library Preparation
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Shotgun Metagenomic Sequencing
- 16S rRNA Sequencing
- Whole-genome Sequencing & De Novo Assembly
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Soil Microbiome Applications
- Industrial applications
- Ecological and Environmental Applications
- Veterinary Applications
- Others Applications
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Metagenomic Sequencing Market report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1180
Global Genetic Testing Market -
Global Predictive Genetic Testing and Consumer Genomics Market -
Glance through Absolute Markets Insights plethora of reports on Healthcare Category
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213