Global AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market Growth & Trends
Humans' extraordinary and rapid technical breakthroughs in the last two decades have had a significant impact on how surgical procedures are performed in the operating room (OR). As a part of the digital revolution, robots were first used in cardiovascular care in the late 1990s. Endovascular surgery, minimally invasive heart surgery and interventional cardiology have all benefited from robotics since then. Medical practitioners are now diagnosing, treating, and intervening with greater efficiency than ever before with the help of AI robots. Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming increasingly important in surgical decision-making to help surgeons and patients make better predictions about the consequences of surgical decisions by addressing patient risk factors, anatomy, disease natural history, patient values, and cost. Robotic cardiac surgery is a type of surgery in which the heart is operated on through very small cuts in the chest. Surgeons can perform the cardiac surgery that is far less invasive than open-heart surgery with the use of microscopic equipment and robot-controlled tools, which is encouraging its adoption across healthcare facilities and thereby contributing towards the growth of global AI robot in heart treatment market.
Another data-driven AI application in surgery is the evaluation of intraoperative performance at both individual and team levels. The application of artificial intelligence, particularly computer vision, has the potential to automate, standardize and scale performance evaluation in heart treatments. Cardiothoracic surgery is an outstanding example of how artificial intelligence (AI) robots can be utilised to assist surgical care. Multiple specialised professionals interact with each other, coordinate tasks as a team, and use a variety of equipment, technological devices, and interfaces to effectively care for complex patients in need of surgical treatment in the cardiothoracic OR, which is a high-risk, high-stakes environment. AI robots have revolutionized the way doctors treat patients and perform heart surgeries. Thus future AI robotics breakthroughs will not only make medical treatments and diagnosis more efficient, but they will also reduce recuperation times, allowing patients to return to their normal lives sooner. Hence, investment towards further enhancement of AI robotic technologies for cardiovascular treatment showcases potential growth opportunities for global AI robot in heart treatment market over the period of next eight years.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has demonstrated its ability to positively impact various cardiology treatments during the COVID-19 pandemic, as it can help analyse and monitor functioning of the human heart. This technology is useful in providing sophisticated technology-based treatment in cardiology and amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, it was used to digitally control various treatment activities. AI robots were used in efforts to reduce transmission, reduction in direct patient–physician contact and moreover scanning, diagnosing, risk assessment, treatment plans were all stages of cardiac surgery that AI could help with. Thus AI robots for heart treatments have paved a strong path during Covid-19 and is proving to be a viable solution in the future as well, which showcases strong growth prospects for global AI robot in heart treatment market over the forecast period.
The global AI robot in heart treatment market size is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2029, according to a new report by Absolute Markets Insights. The key factors driving the market include the rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries, growing aging population, and continuous initiatives by market players.
Get PDF Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1070
Our 420+ Pages Report titled, “AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market - Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2021 - 2029”, will include extensive information on the following pointers:
- Global market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Years Considered (2015 – 2029)
- Historic Years: 2015 - 2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Years: 2021 – 2029
- Market determinants and Influencing Factors
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends)
- Impact of Covid-19: Global AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking: Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Detailed profiles of major market participants operating in the market, encompassing information pertaining to company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies
- Region specific reports including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are also available in our repository.
- The reports can be provided in different languages including French, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese and other languages.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries/ before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1070
Global AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market Report Highlights
- In terms of offering, AI robot in heart treatment systems have gained huge popularity in the global AI robot in heart treatment market. The systems have modular designs which empower the surgeons to choose the surgical approaches for every different patient. Leading manufacturers are focusing on incorporating advanced technologies to streamline surgical team communications with greater efficiency while heart treatments. Moreover companies are offering surgical videos and data platform for clinicians to record, store and analyze various heart treatment procedures to improve the outcome, which is provided as a part of the system.
- Based on application, surgical procedures held the highest share in the global AI robot in heart treatment market in 2020. When creating incisions or undertaking other surgical procedures in the operating room (OR), surgeons must always be accurate. The monotonous tasks become difficult to do. The healthcare facilities are increasingly utilizing AI and collaborative robots in the operating room to assist surgeons. Moreover manufacturers are considering to automate using deep learning data rather than behavior coded by an engineer who is unfamiliar with all possible scenarios. Combining robotic surgery with next-generation computing, visualization, and artificial intelligence is providing clinicians with a new way to provide more predictable, standardized, yet customized care with AI robots.
- Specialty cardiac centers are anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period in the global AI robot in heart treatment market. This is due to much reduced costs as compared to identical operations conducted in hospitals, as well as low infection rates and overall high patient satisfaction. Specialty cardiac centers is an emerging trend as these centers offer advanced treatments and facilities for heart related problems. Moreover, governments across the globe are investing highly to upgrade specialty cardiac centers with highly advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence for heart surgeries and treatments.
- Asia pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the global AI robot in heart treatment market. Cardiac problems are amongst the most prominent health issues leading to an increased number of deaths in Asia Pacific. Countries like India, China and Japan are focusing on strengthening their healthcare infrastructure by investing in advanced technologies and facilities for cardiac treatments such as AI robots, which assists surgeons with pattern-based diagnosis. As a result of the ongoing pandemic, the healthcare sector is witnessing a scarcity of doctors and other healthcare workers. AI robotics for heart treatments will be critical in filling these gaps while also improving services.
View our other exclusive press releases on: https://industryglobalnews24.com/categories/press-release
Global AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented the global AI robot in heart treatment market on the basis of offering, application, end users and region:
AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market: Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market: Surgery Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Mitral Valve Repair
AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market: End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Specialty Cardiac Centers
AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market: Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1070
List of Key Players in the Global AI Robot in Heart Treatment Market:
Check out more related studies published by Absolute Markets Insights:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market – The global artificial intelligence (AI) In genomics market was valued at US$ 458.21 Mn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 5.67% over the forecast period (2021 – 2029)
- Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market – The global artificial intelligence radiology market generated revenue of US$ 891.24 Mn in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% over the over the forecast period.
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market – The global cardiac resynchronization therapy market was valued at US$ 4038.35 Mn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period (2021 – 2029)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators Market – Improvement in overall healthcare infrastructure has contributed towards the growth of global implantable cardioverter defibrillators market. The global implantable cardioverter defibrillators market generated revenue of US$ 7048.44 Mn in 2020 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over the period of next eight years (2021 – 2029).
- Digital Transformation B2B E-commerce Market: Global digital transformation b2b e-commerce market was valued at US$ 231244.55 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.68% over the forecast period. The study analyses the market in terms of revenue across all the major regions, which have been bifurcated into countries.
- Global Mental Health Apps Market: Global Mental Health Apps Market is expected to reach US$ 3,918.40 million by 2027 owing to increasing levels of stress among societies due to addiction to different substances and lowering social interactions.
Glance through Absolute Markets Insights plethora of reports on: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/categories/healthcare
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna