The education sector is adopting technology at a higher pace to enhance the effectiveness and streamline education processes. 3D printing’s use in education is bringing objects out of the computer screen and into the real, physical world and into the hands of students for inspection, analysis, and other processes that benefit from physical manipulation. As the technology of 3D printing has become more affordable with many educational tools, the teaching and learning process has become easier for both teachers and students. The concept of 3D printing is being adopted by educational institutes on a large scale, as different learning styles are being incorporated for effective understanding and learning process, which is accelerating the growth of 3D printing in education market. For instance, CraftBot partnered with Maker’s Red Box to design curriculum for students to help them predict and handle future challenges with combined technologies of 3D printing, laser cutting, and microelectronics. Companies and government institutions are investing into 3D printing technology and collaborating with numerous educators and institutions, which showcases significant growth potential for global 3D printing in education market over the forecast period. 3D printing providers are developing specialized machines for children to cover their educational needs. For instance, XYZprinting, Inc., the manufacturers of Da Vinci Color 3D printer have further developed a MiniMaker version, which is specifically geared towards STEM subjects in schools.
The Covid-19 pandemic has revolutionized the education sector and brought about challenges in myriad forms impacting individuals across the spectrum including educators, students and parents. The mandatory restrictions imposed by the government authorities have led the educational institutions to adopt online teaching methodologies. The continued prevalence of the pandemic has positively impacted the 3D printing in education market. In one of the instance, amidst the pandemic, European schools incorporated 3D printing technologies to simplify the online learning process. Furthermore, companies are investing in the combination of Internet of Things and 3D printing to integrate improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefits, which is anticipated to amplify the growth of global 3D printing in education market over the period of next eight years.
Request for Sample Copy of This [email protected]
The global 3D printing in education market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast years (2021-2029).
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of 3D printing in education market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry Before [email protected]
Key Findings of the Report:
- Higher learning institutions are partnering with K–12 schools to offer resources and training. By leveraging 3D printing technologies, educators are able to apply math modelling in teaching math concepts.
- Medicine, aerospace, engineering and other education fields have largely benefited from 3D printing technologies as it accelerates the creative process and problem solving skills among students. Increased investments from educational institutions from the aforementioned sectors towards adoption of advanced technologies is boosting the growth of global 3D printing in education market.
- A substantial adoption of 3D printing technologies is being observed across university libraries as it improves collaboration and knowledge exchange between people interested in learning about it while removing barriers to entry. Many libraries now have dedicated spaces with 3D printers available for use by all library members.
- North America held the highest share in the global 3D printing in education market in 2020. The established technological infrastructure in the region along with increased adoption of advanced technologies by educational institutes for incorporating creative and efficient learning processes has contributed towards the region’s highest share in the global market.
- Some of the major players operating in the global 3D printing in education market are Stratasys Ltd, GENERAL ELECTRIC, 3D Printing systems, Markers Empire and 3Dexter and amongst others.
Global 3D Printing in Education Market:
- By End Users
- Universities and Colleges
- Research Institutions
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get More [email protected]
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.