The rise in awareness regarding maternal health for safety of mother and child during pregnancy and at birth is creating high demand for pregnancy tracker apps. Women across the globe are encountering various chronic or non-chronic illnesses which affects their pregnancy. Growing prevalence of diseases such as obesity, blood pressure, diabetes, sexually transmitted infections and others is women leads to complications in pregnancy and often leads to pregnancy loss or miscarriage. These diseases also gets transferred to the new born child. These risks have attracted focus towards maternal health and increased the expenditure of global populations on various solutions to ensure healthy pregnancy. A recent study by researchers at Michigan Medicine published in January 2020 stated that out-of-pocket spending related to maternity care has increased in last decade. This rise in awareness and spending on maternal care is driving the demand for pregnancy tracker apps to monitor the growth of child and health parameters of the mother during pregnancy, thus, inflating the global pregnancy tracker apps market.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=726
Growing adoption of technology by women has transformed their traditional healthcare practices. Smartphones have now become tools for improving women’s health during different phases of their life. Amidst the recent pandemic of COVID-19, smartphones have aided pregnant women to avail medical assistance through various apps which provided baby tracking and expert consultation services. Thus, the growing adoption of technology is further propelling the growth of global pregnancy tracker apps market.
In terms of revenue, global pregnancy tracker apps market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period. The study analyses the market in terms of revenue across all the major regions, which have been bifurcated into countries.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of pregnancy tracker apps market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=726
Key Findings of the Report:
- Pregnant women is underdeveloped areas lack knowledge and access to maternal health resources which has led to high prevalence of pregnancy related complications and deaths of mother and child, thus, aiding the personalized usage of pregnancy tracker apps.
- The importance of contraction tracking to determine the difference between preterm contractions and actual labor contractions is driving the share contraction tracking application in global pregnancy tracker apps market. The contraction count generated by these trackers also assists medical professional in delivery procedure.
- Based on the end users, individual contributed dominant share of global pregnancy tracker apps market in 2018 as many individuals are adopting these apps for at-home monitoring the growth of child and health of mother.
- North America held the highest market share in global pregnancy tracker apps market in 2018. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest compound annual growth rate over the period of next eight years. The rising investment in the region to address the maternal health needs of pregnant woman in underdeveloped areas, is anticipated to drive the growth.
- Some of the players operating in the pregnancy tracker apps market are amane factory inc., BabyCenter, L.L.C., BabyChakra, CareClinic, Glow, HelloBaby, Inc., Flo Health, Inc., Med ART Studios, Mobile Dimension LLC., nighp software, Ovia Health, Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V, Preglife, PROCTER & GAMBLE, Pruoo Health Tech Private Limited, The Bump, theAsianparent Group, Totali Inc., WebMD LLC and What to Expect amongst others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=726
Global Pregnancy Tracker Apps Market:
- By Application
- Pregnancy Calendar
- Women’s Health, Exercise & Nutrition Tracker
- Baby Development Tracking
- Contraction Tracking
- Online Doctor Consultation
- By Operating System
- By End Users
- Healthcare Institutions
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Pregnancy-Tracker-Apps-2019---2027-726
Absolute Markets Insights strives to be your main man in your business resolve by giving you insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Visit …
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna