Search result for stock
- The China Stock Market has ended the last two trading sessions higher by gaining 60 points which is equivalent to 2 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 3,025-points plateau and is expected to remain stable....
- European stock market trade on a lower tone in the new quarter.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 0.2% by 0718 GMT.
- The German DAX .GDAXI gained 0.7%.
- Drugs and pesticide maker Bayer (BAYGn.DE) jumped 3.4%....
- China Stock Market has gained almost 15 points which are equivalent to 0.5 percent in the two-day winning streak.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) rests just beneath the 2,985-point plateau.
- The global forecast for the A...
- The European stock market showed the uninterest of investors on Tuesday.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 12.5% since March 2015.
- However, the index is down 13.5% for the year.
- German DAX .GDAXI rose 0.2%...
- China Stock market has remained up at the reopening of the market after a four-day long weekend due to the Dragon boat festival.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 2,960-point plateau
- The losses incurred...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,125.07 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,358.60 levels
• With 4 percent growth, Tata Steel was the top Sensex gainer in the early morning trading session on Tuesday followed by IndusInd Bank, Bajaj Finan...
- Britain plans to speed up its bond sale of about $339 billion.
- DMO presented a $61 billion increase in government bond sales.
- London share market traded low due to fear of second round of lockdown.
- The blue-chi...
- China Stock Market remained closed on Thursday and Friday due to the Dragon Boat Festival.
- Before reopening, the China Stock Market has moved higher in back-to-back trading days with a gain of 15 points which is equivalent to 0.5 percent.<...
- Pan-European STOXX 600 has outperformed itself in the world stock market.
- The second half of 2020 shows European stocks put steady ground on Wall Street.
- The common currency has risen by 4%.
- Eurozone Flash Comp...
- Shares of Japanese game maker Nintendo shot up to levels that were not seen in more than a decade.
- Amir Anvarzadeh from Asymmetric Advisors believes that this will not impress investors.
- Nintendo’s stock closed at 50,110 Ye...
- With positive company updates, the European stock market saw a steady rise on Friday.
- Pan-European STOXX 600 index was up 0.4%.
- British Airways owner IAG (ICAG.L) and easyJet (EZJ.L) shares rose about 2%.
- Air F...
• On Friday, the stocks of Reliance Infrastructure are trading at Rs 35.15 per share
• In the AGM of the company, Anil Ambani had stated that Reliance Infrastructure will become debt-free by the end of FY21
• At present, the promoters ...
- Nikkei has bounced back on the TSE due to buybacks.
- At TSE, the rise of Nikkei fluctuated positively.
The Nikkei has bounced back on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). This rebound has been supported by buybacks and the popul...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,953.87 levels, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 10,338.10 points
• In the early morning trading session on Thursday, ITC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with 2 percent growth followed by Bajaj Auto and IndusI...
- In South Korea, preferred stock is soaring at 1,270%.
- Regulators are warning that this might lead to retail investor frenzy.
South Korean regulators are warning that local traders about a handful of tiny preferred stocks. ...
- The European share market climbed a little higher than yesterday.
- U.S-China Phase One trade deal may have led to this improvement.
- Pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 1.1%.
- Eurozone Purchasing Managers’ Ind...
- The China Stock Market has surged for the fourth consecutive session and gained 80 points which are equivalent to 2.7 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 2,935-point plateau.
- The SCI finish...
- Retail investors have increased in investment in stocks.
- This investment is expected to increase volatility of South Korean stock market.
- South Korean Vice Finance Minister said that external help to markets was necessary a secon...
- WHO reported an increase in COVID-19 cases on Sunday.
- European shares fall on Monday; the number of infections also rose in Germany.
- Blue-chip FTSE 100 .FTSE was down 1%; STOXX 600 index was down 0.3%.
- The Wire...
- China Stock Market has surged for the fourth straight session gaining more than 80 points which is equivalent to 2.7 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite index (SCI) now rests just above the 2,965-point plateau.
- The surge in SC...