Search result for small business
The market is always shifting, so it's important for small businesses to be flexible. No time is better than the beginning of a new year to take stock of how your company can better serve its customers and stay ahead of the competition in the coming year. To assist you in this endeavor, we co...
A new nationwide poll and economic analysis quantifying the impact of digital platforms on small companies and the economy were issued by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today.
The analysis, carried out by Teneo, discovered that small businesses that fully embrace technology are outperform...
- South Korea govt. plans to provide emergency handouts to small business owners.
- The government plans to do so by early February, around the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The government will provide US$8.6 billion in relief fund...
- Small business owners in S. Korea stage protests against COVID-19 restrictions.
- Several coffee shops, bars, and internet cafes joined the growing list of small business owner protests.
- The complaints have grown ever sinc...
- S. Korean Govt. likely to provide rental assistance to small-business owners.
- The country is preparing $2.79 billion as funds for 3rd round of emergency cash handouts.
- The country currently provides tax credits on 50% of ...
- South Korea’s DP find ways to share burden of rent for small business owners.
- DP Chairman Rep. mentioned getting landlords to slash rent for struggling small business owners.
- A proposal to revise the Commercial Buil...
- Facebook has announced a $4.3 million grant to help small businesses in India.
- Facebook will help small businesses in the cities it has offices in.
Facebook has announced a $4.3 million grant for more than 3000 businesses ...
- In the third quarter of the year, small business confidence improved
- It rose to 53 from 49 in Q2
Despite the rise in coronavirus cases, small businesses are adapting operations to the new normal. It is both in the c...
- Paychex releases its monthly Small Business Employment Watch with IHS Markit
- It offers insight ahead of the monthly jobs report
On Tuesday, Martin Mucci said that small business employment is falling again. It is becoming ...
• All the assistance under this scheme will be sent in the form of additional working capital through a term loan facility for the eligible MSMEs and businesses
• As per CAIT, retailers and small businesses lost business worth Rs 9 lakh crore, while the Ce...
Following Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s announcement of economic package worth Rs 20 lakh crore, Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman came on Wednesday and announced measures which focused on reviving MSMEs and small businesses. On Thursday, FM Sitharaman came with further breakup of...
- This plan will make up for the time that is set to lapse for business reopening with the stay at home order until May end
- Inslee stated that all the levies will be recalled if data shows a spike in cases
After announcing the phase-o...
- Small service business owners are making creative online videos to stay in touch with their customers
- Washington is now biking more to stay fit and save money.
With the ban on non-essential businesses, shops, gyms, exhibition galleries, a...
- The Korean Government is undertaking a slew of measures to bring the small business enterprises back on track.
- The Government will spend money upfront to help businesses weather the loss.
The self-employed and small businesses have been under ...
- Remote working is a rising trend
- The gig economy is relatively a new concept
Remote working is not limited to the IT sector today. With the rising crunch on infrastructure and space along with their exorbitant prices...
- Customer service is important
- Artificial Intelligence can help provide support services
The year 2020 is likely to observe the following trends in small business
Artificial Intelligence has been taking the ...
An environmental scientist running a waste collection system in Gilgil, Kenya's central city, she observed the mountains of plastic buckets, bottles and jerrycans discarded by people, hotels, shops and schools at first hand.
"We just poured all the plastic in the garbage. It di...
The United States market is an amazing market for companies that want to expand their businesses to a global level and this is the reason it is one of the most sought aftermarkets in the world.
Kleos (ASX: KSS) says the subsidiary company – Kleos US - will provide access to govern...