Search result for schools
• The worldwide school closures in early 2020 led to losses in learning that will not easily be made up for even if schools quickly return to their prior performance levels said economists
• As per the report, students in K-12 will experience a 3 percent l...
- Students in Hong Kong will now receive education on the national security law led by Beijing in the city this year
Though many think this as an attempt to change the mindsets of the kids to program their minds with patriotic messages...
- A third-grade teacher of a school in South Carolina who died recently of COVID-19.
- Demetria Bannister was diagnosed with COVID-19, Right after a week she spent a day in Columbia school for teacher professional development.
- Two UAE private schools got in Spear’s Schools Index 2020 among the main 100 schools in the world.
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi and Dubai College, both adhere to the British educational plan, were likewise among the best five schools in...
• This decision was taken by the Mayor Bill de Blasio to prevent the teachers going on a strike
• Mayor Bill de Blasio said pushing back the start of school will give extra time to the teachers to plan and prepare for managing a new learning model<...
A decision that will definitely bring some relief to the parents of those kids that study in private schools in Delhi has been taken by the Delhi High Court. The Delhi High Court has ordered a stay on the collection of annual and development charges by a private school during the period of COVID-...
- Francophone schools in Belgium will not be closing during the coming school year.
- Even if there are confirmed coronavirus infections, the schools will remain open.
- Precautions are to be taken for all types of schools.
- A judge passed order that a Florida law which requires schools to reopen for in-person instruction is unconstitutional.
- Charles Dodson, the judge of Leon County Circuit Court said that the order is unconstitutional up to the extent th...
- Teachers, students, parents and other school staff have expressed concerns over schools reopening amid lack of basic facilities.
- The concerns appear because 1.1 million children of the country's biggest school district are gearing up f...
- South Korean pupils in Seoul face lackluster school days once again with schools resuming full remote learning, starting Wednesday.
- The precautions are due to the country lately experiencing a fresh bout of the novel coronavirus and concerns are growing over school safety. ...
- Schools across Japan reopen on Monday after summer vacation was shortened.
- Schools were reopened to catch up classes missed due to the pandemic.
- Schools in Japan usually have more than month’s summer vacation. ...
• Teachers are not ready for in-person classes especially after the recent disasters
• The teachers union has demanded that all classes be online only until a solution for...
- On July 30, the Indian government spelt out a dictum that Korean language be taught as one of the foreign languages at secondary school level.
- Following the announcement from India, the Korean Culture Ministry on Thursday claimed that the Korean Cultural Center in India and the...
• School authorities of the district accept that they will have cases on an everyday basis
• The schools will be operative through the pandemic
The reopening of ...
- Teachers and educational officials worried over summer classes amid the pandemic.
- Students may succumb to the risk of heat exhaustion this summer.
- Students are to wear a mask and a face shield while attending classes.
- State’s schools have been given ten days to get themselves prepare for the upcoming reopening.
- The number of days will be reduced to 170 from 180.
- The deadline provided is Sept. 16 and those who are not able meet this dead...
- It includes Florida, Texas, etc.
- It is important to pay attention to the rate of infection in the community
On Thursday, experts warned against the reopening of schools in Texas, Florida, and o...
- For authorities in Florida it is a tough decision to reopen schools amid the outbreak.
- Parents groups are having regular discussions with school boards.
- On Tuesday, President Trump said that the government will put pressure on the governors of the states to reopen schools this fall.
- He said that the decision to reopen schools is good one for the well-being of students as well as parents.