Search result for nCoV
- The novel coronavirus is wrecking the havoc across the globe and can only be controlled with an effective vaccine.
- An effective vaccine is wha...
- Corporate suspensions and cancellations, especially for international business travel, have witnessed a sharply due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The results were announced after a careful study by the Global Business Travel Association in thei...
- As Italy becomes the worst-hit nation outside of Asia, a number of airlines scale back flights and extend/ issue change waivers.
American Airlines is suspending all its operations to and from Milan, a part of the CO...
• President Xi Jinping has repeatedly called for the country's tech sector to join federal forces and help battle the widespread disease caused by the novel virus.
• In order to minimize the risk of cross-infection of the COVID-19, se...
• Unnecessary travel may be curbed and people have been urged to work from home in major parts of the country.
• A new legislation will be introduced that will ensure ministers have the power to prepare for a widespread outbreak if the ne...
• The IATA (International Air Transport Association) requested major aviation regulators around the world to suspend airport slot requirements as the coronavirus outbreak fuelled the rising flight cancellations.
• The outbreak of the COVI...
- United Airlines will suspend its flight service between Tokyo's Narita International Airport and a few U.S. hubs for several weeks due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
- Other airlines also said they would limit service on other rout...
• Ethylene demand from China had shown an ever-dropping decline since the Lunar New Year holidays in January.
• Petrochemical sources said the sluggish demand situation dragged on following the COVID-19 outbreak in China with an extended ...
• China, Italy, South Korea, and Iran, among several other countries, have reported significant numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases.
• Governments are doing their best to contain the threat and have imposed several regulations. Yet, th...
- Italians prepare for a week-long quarantine in thousands after the announcement on Sunday.
- Locals faced with new lockdown measures express nervousness and dismay over limited food stocking options.
With the death of two p...
• Almost 70 citizens of the United Kingdom are expected to leave the ship and board a pre-scheduled repatriation flight on Friday.
• The passengers from the quarantined ship are due to land in Wiltshire on Saturday
• They w...
- The Hyatt Hotels Group expects a full-year RevPAR growth in the range of negative 0.5 to 1.5 percent for the year 2020.
- Growth of Net Rooms is expected to be in the range of 6.5 to 7 percent, representing 80 planned new hotel openings.
• While infection rates in China show a gradual decrease, Japan reported two fatalities from the quarantined Diamond Princess Cruise ship docked in the Yokohama port
• The coronavirus-related death victims are believed to be an elderly ma...
• The ship was carrying a total of 3,700 passengers and crew, those who tested negative but were in cabins with infected people will remain on board for additional quarantine.
• The largest outbreak of the Covid-19 virus other than mainla...
• Weekly imports fell to 187,000 mt compared to the country’s average volume of 340,000- 490,000 mt.
• Gradual recovery in demand for PDH plants is estimated, but demand at households are still in low levels
- Crew members aboard the Diamond Princess cannot be given the same protections as the passengers they are expected to serve.
- Public health experts told reporters that cruise ships are highly susceptible to the spread of contagious diseases ...
• The confirmed cases of people infected with the new coronavirus on the quarantined Diamond Princess Cruise ship rose by 70 to a total of 355.
• The United States, Canada, and Hong Kong are preparing to repatriate their citizens stranded...
• The world’s second-largest economy struggles to keep its place amid the deadly coronavirus outbreak.
• Starbucks, McDonald...
- Qatar is one of the biggest liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporters in the world. However, the coronavirus outbreak has made things difficult for the company.
- At present, Qatar is working with importers in China to reschedule and even re-rou...
- The PATA Adventure Travel Conference and Mart 2020 event began on 12 February at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
- It has attracted 368 delegates from 33 countries in attendance for the 3-day niche event, international delegates comprised 40...