Search result for economic
- East Asia and Pacific below poverty line in foreseeable future
- Nation plunges into a worrisome recession
The world on the brink of extinction may not be the case likely but a world that is on the verge of poverty is not exaggerated. According to a report relea...
- The President of Argentina adopts measures to stem panic and chaos
- Puts rent and mortgages on hold
- Makes foreclosures and eviction illegal
In the wake of the pandemic that has wrecked the economy and dev...
• After automobile market, chemical market to suffer the most
• Petrochemical companies around the globe shutdown due to coronavirus pandemic
• European countries to see steep fall in the GDP
According to recent statistics that sug...
- Over 150 participants were covered by the survey
- The survey included industry stakeholders like investors, analysts, economists, etc.
According to the survey conducted by Care Rating, the gross domestic product of India wi...
- The first-quarter GDP growth forecast was lowered to zero from 0.7%
- In the second quarter, a 5% contraction will be observed
On Sunday, for the first two quarters of 2020, Goldman Sachs downgrades its outlook for the econo...
- It is because the coronavirus hits economic activity
- A fall in investor sentiment impacts privatization plans
Government and industry sources state that India faces a sharp decline in government revenues and economic growt...
- It will be undermining investment in clean energy
- It may lead to a slump in global carbon emissions
According to the global energy watchdog, this year the coronavirus health crisis may lead to a slump in global carbo...
• It is to spur additional lending to factories and households
• It is in response to deal with the impacts of the coronavirus outbreak
On Friday, China’s central bank joined its US and E...
- It expects to observe a negative growth in two consecutive quarters
- It states that the U.S. will eventually avoid a technical recession
JPMorgan economists stated that in the face of the fast-spreading coronavirus, an econ...
- In the three months to January, the service sector showed no growth
- The manufacturing sector has continued to show weaknesses
According to data published by the Office for National Statistics, the UK economy stagnate...
- G7 leaves out specifics on its promise to aid economic growth
- Experts unsure about what G7 can do for growth
With last week’s stock market crash, the G7 Finance ministers and the central bank governors have come together to announce...
- This continent has a plethora of domestic designers who specialize in men’s fashion
- The best way to find appropriate clothing is by checking the fashion trends, functionality, flexibility and fit.
- All industries facing loss in revenue and exports
- Not entirely satisfied with government aids
- Poll released by Korea Economic Research Institute
Due to COVID-19 South Korean companies are expecting 8 per...
Malaysian Prime minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad with his economic advisors has come to a decision to announce an economic stimulus to blunt the effect of Coronavirus outbreak on economy. Financial Minister claimed that these effort are being to eliminate all the external effects of Covid-19 on the ...
- Spot gold low at 1.4% at $1,553.79 per ounce
- U.S. gold futures dropped by 1.6% to $1,557.50.
The Chinese authorities are taking steps to ease the economic impact of the coronavirus widespread. It has resulted in driving in...
-Corona virus outbreak in China has taken many lives.
-Common people will have to brace an economic slowdown.
-Many sectors are getting affected badly.
Ongoing corona virus outbreak in China has taken many live...
On the edge of the 50th World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, a study of the World Logistics Passport Program was recently launched from the UAE.
At the conference, Eng. The UAE Minister for Finance, Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansoori, announced that a groundbreaking approach to achievi...
While many firms are scrambling to stay afloat in the midst of the economic crisis in Turkey, the pension fund of the Turkish military, OYAK, is preparing for a major acquisition in the fuel distribution sector, a move that reflects its growing economic power and influence in critical sectors. Th...
The Taiwan Institute of Economic Research (TIER) said Wednesday it increased its forecast for growth in Taiwan's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020 on the back of higher than anticipated domestic demand at a time when many Taiwanese companies are spending more at home.
Economics Minister Shen Jong-chin (almost) said on Wednesday that his goals for this year's work are to promote investment by re-establishing Taiwanese companies and growing people's job opportunities, CNA announced on Wednesday.
The minister indicated that the ...