Search result for automobile
• The auto component industry is in the list of five stressed sectors that includes aviation and hospitality
• In order to cope with the operating expenses and already incurred losses, companies will opt for job cuts said Deepak Jain, President of the ACMA...
- With all industries shutting down due to coronavirus outbreak, industrial production in Japan declined in April 2020.
- Maximum recession and loss were witnessed in the motor vehicles industry.
- Data from METI confirmed recession wh...
- It plans to become a smaller and more cost-efficient automaker
- It will slash its production capacity and model range
On Thursday, Nissan Motor Co unveiled a plan to become a smaller, more cost-efficient automaker. It is an...
Automobile sector was the first to shut down after COVID-19 pandemic started wreaking havoc. Majority of production plants owned by Auto industry giants like Mercedes, Toyota and Tata decided to halt production in order to safeguard its employees from this deadly virus. The world is still battlin...
Bosch is not just an automobile component manufacturer but is a brand that has been used and trusted by millions across the globe.
On Friday, the world’s largest automobile component manufacturer has stated that the Indian automobile industry may take nearly six years to recove...
• Honda Motor suffered from losses worth $270 million in the months of January to March
• Honda President Hachigo Takahiro stated that company is thinking of bringing back parts production to Japan
Automobile industry was the first industry...
- Shanghai did a volte face with its tech-driven manufacturing services not buckling down under the severe consequences of coronavirus that had most of the economy reeling under its impact.
- The high-end manufacturing units helped counter the stagnancy in economy wrought by corona...
- Business with China as the major source of automotive components looks a tad unimpressive with coming of COVID-19
- India’s domestic market is undernourished and is in a sorry state.
The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the automotive supply chain and ca...
• Steel giants Tata and Thyssenkrupp shut down majority of plants
• Automobile industry consumes 1/5 of total steel consumption
As an impact of shutdown of car plants, the European steelmakers have ceased production. Due to global coronavir...
M & M OFFERS UNSTINTED CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND KEEPS ALL SERVICE CHANNELS OPEN AMID CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- M &M to keep all digital communication channels open
- M&M professionals will uphold all customer complaints
Indian automobile giant Mahindra and Mahindra gave assurances regarding full service support and confirmed that all maintenance jobs relating to ...
- A failure to attract giga-factories to the region risks the very future of the British car industry, warned senior analyst at a Faraday Institution show.
- British factories competing directly against auto counterparts in France, Germany, an...
- The automotive supply chain has been severely affected by COVID-19 outbreak
- Automakers had to implement workarounds to supply pre-booked automobiles
COVID-19 outbreak has had a major impact on the supply deadlines of auto...
A REVIEW OF SSANGYONG KORANDO
- The SsangYong Korando which is a cheesy acronym of “Korea Can Do” has come a long way.
- From its beginning, it is licensed Jeep CJ7 and now a low budget SUV.
- Given the high cost of transition to BS-VI variants, a number of auto manufacturers are cutting down on their number of vehicles to produce as per monthly targets.
- Starting from April 1, production of some of the popular passenger vehicles...
- Japanese Domestic Market cars were renowned for superior handling and reliability
- A sudden influx of new models in the 80s and 90s led to under-appreciation of many cars
The Japanese Domestic Market cars were designed and...
- Undesired interactions with germs, bacteria, and viruses while disinfecting the interior of any vehicle cannot be avoided.
- Some surface-cleansing ingredients like bleach can do permanent damage to the interior materials of your car, so it ...
- Toronto is swiftly moving toward relaxing the rules around operating car-share services.
- The developments come less than two years after the popular Car2Go service pulled out of the city.
Beginning in Nov...
- As the Covid-19 virus outbreak continues to disrupt global supply chains, automakers and manufacturers of electronic goods are forced to pay exorbitant rates to aerially import spares and components from South Korea and China on chartered flights.
- The 2020 Hyundai Creta launch is ready to be launched in India on March 17. The auto industry gears up to see the competition in the SUV segment become fiercer.
- Just like the automobile manufacturer's several recently-launched vehicles...
- On Tuesday, Maruti Suzuki launched a new three-year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering including a specialization in Tool and Die Design at the Centre of Excellence at Government Polytechnic, Manesar.
- A total of 26 subjects with mino...