Search result for Voting
Bulgaria is holding its third general election in a single year under abysmal conditions. The country is not only the poorest nation in the European Union but is also suffering from the most tragic death rate in the world due to covid. Bulgaria is struggling to get hold of the pandemic aid offere...
Global Online Election Voting Software Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 5.78% over the Forecast Period
The introduction of smart devices and increasing presence of market players through distributed channels has offered opportunities for the growth of global online election voting software market. An online election voting software is a platform that allows groups to securely cast votes and conduc...
- The voters in United Kingdom will now need photo ID for voting in the general elections
- The proposal is also going to be included in the speech of queen Elizabeth of UK
The citizens of the United Kingdom will now have to ...
Online Voting Software Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2027- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
- The global online voting software market was valued at US$ 243.28 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 5.7% over the forecast period.
Request for Sample Copy of This [email protected]
Highlights: • Many transgender people don’t have a legally changed name due to COVID shutting down agencies that were working on the same • Being a transgender voter is no...
• Many transgender people don’t have a legally changed name due to COVID shutting down agencies that were working on the same
• Being a transgender voter is no...
GOP and Democrats both fear the other will cheat
Biden doubtful of Trump going down easily and vacating White House
With the pre-poll campaigns taking hold, the blame game and the political “ba...
- Microsoft has developed the voting software which is part of its defending democracy project.
- It is created to be tamper-evident.
- Ensure the privacy of the voter and safeguards their vote.
The first official tes...
The former Tory MP Rory Stewart has announced that he will be running for the London mayoralty as an independent candidate, after resigning from the Conservative party and standing down from his Penrith and The Border seat at the next election.
The former secretary of state for in...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.