Search result for Vietnam
- CHINA is constructing walls along its southernmost borders with Vietnam and Myanmar in an effort to prevent smuggling and coronavirus.
- China constructed a 659-kilometre fence on its Myanmar border in December.
China built 12-kilometers of iron-mesh fencing, co...
• The U.S. Treasury Department labeled Switzerland and Vietnam as currency manipulators and has decided to keep China on a watch list
• As per the Treasury, Switzerland was judged to have intervened in the currency market by more than was necessary to addr...
• The Trump administration has taken several steps against Chinese companies in the U.S. and is also pressing US firms to shift production facilities from China to other Asian countries
• Foxconn, the manufacturer of iPads and other Apple devices is likely...
- Vietnamese residents in Japan arrested for buying & selling fake residence cards.
- Around 19 Vietnamese residents were arrested on Nov.12.
- Gunma and Yamaguchi prefectural police suspect more than 400 fake cards to have...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to continue good relationship with ASEAN members.
- Suga is said to have wrapped up his first overseas trip.
- The Japanese PM was on a four-day trip to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga has agreed to...
- Yoshihide Suga arrived in Indonesia; will be meeting President Widodo.
- Will talk about economic cooperation and strengthening security ties.
- Suga left Hanoi in the morning where he met Vietnam Prime Minister.
- Japan and Vietnam PM meet; discussion on economy and defense begins.
- Suga is reported to promote ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ agenda in the meeting.
- Phuc called Japan a long-term and trustworthy stra...
- Yoshihide Suga departs for his 1st overseas visit to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga will be on a four-day visit to the same countries altogether.
- Suga will be meeting Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
- Yoshihide Suga’s first overseas trip as Japan’s PM to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- The Japanese Prime Minister will be on a four day trip from Sunday.
- Suga will meet Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc. ...
- Japan and Vietnam agree on cross-border flow of medical equipment.
- Prime Minister of Japan will visit Hanoi next week.
- Suga is also hoping to transfer defense equipment and technology to Vietnam.
- Suga is also s...
- Japan. Vietnam to cooperate in COVID-19 crisis; Post -BREXIT trade deal on Oct.23.
- Yoshihide Suga spoke with Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Monday.
- Japan and Britain to sign a bilateral post-BREXIT free trade...
- Yoshihide Suga planning to visit Vietnam and Indonesia around mid-October.
- This will be his first official trip abroad as the new Japan PM.
- The final decision will be made after examining the coronavirus situation at home...
- Japan plans on easing current travel advisory which bans 158 countries and regions.
- It plans on doing so in October.
- Countries currently include Australia, New Zealand, and Vietnam.
- Tokyo registered 212 new CO...
- Due to the pandemic Japan reported an estimate of 8,700 foreign travellers in August.
- The country reported a decline of 99.7 percent in the number of visitors.
- Visitors from China totaled to 1,600 in August.
- The foreign ministers of the 10 member Southeast Asian Nations began their yearly gathering on Wednesday with the agenda of the Covid-19 pandemic, regional debates in the South China Sea, and Rohingya exiles.
Asean meeting is held on...
- Samsung is underway with plans to shift a major part of its smartphone production to India from Vietnam and other countries.
- The South Korean electronics firm is in penultimate stages to manufacture devices worth over $40 billion (Rs. 3 lakh crore) in the country.
- Japanese financial group Mitsubishi to donate $3.75 million to Southeast Asian students.
- The aid is for the students affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Japan’s Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam student a...
- $345 million agreement signed between Japan and Vietnam for six patrol ships.
- The agreement was signed to boost maritime law enforcement.
- The patrol ships will be new and be made in Japan.
- As the South China Se...
- South Korea automakers have experienced a surge in sales of vehicles in six member nations of the Associate of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- Korean vehicle sales in the six markets have surged from 168,834 units in 2018 and 133,937 in 2...
- South Korea likely to seek selective border openings with Asian neighbors like Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan to boost the tourism industry after the coronavirus crisis.
- Neighboring countries of South Korea have been testing out for travel ...