Search result for US
The head of Foreign Investment and Review Board said, that Australia has not yet shut Chinese investors, but the protection of critical infrastructure and national security are the key factors for approval of the deals.
- Australia says it is ...
Turkey bore the responsibility for a series of deadly attacks on its border with Syria on the United States and Russia. The US embassy expressed their condolences to the officers and their families affected in the attacks from Syria.
Meghalaya government recently announced that they are working on production of vegan leather made from pineapples.
- PETA awards Progressive Business Concept Award to a minister in Meghalaya
- Meghalaya to produce vegan leather from p...
Russia offered to roll back several sanctions that have hampered the diplomatic missions, and has agreed to carry out another round of talks to resolve the diplomatic tug-of-war with the US.
- Russia offers to remove several sanctions <...
Global furniture market is expected to reach US$ 949.04 billion by 2029. The same is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 7.8% over the next eight years. Growing disposal income of consumers tends to rise at a slow but steady rate in various countries in Asia Pacific region. Countries such as India a...
New South Wales has recorded 496 new cases on Monday, wherein more than 70% of the adult population is vaccinated.
- Sydney removes lockdown restrictions after a period of four months
- 496 new cases were found in New South Wales on M...
The global enterprise resource planning (ERP) software market was valued at US$ 42,501 Mn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 11.34% over the forecast period (2021 – 2029).
COVID-19 Pandemic is Expected to Have a Positive Impact
The COVID-19 pandemic has affect...
Global Dyes and Pigments Market was Valued at US$ 31.47 Bn in 2020 Owing to Rising adoption of Colorants across Diversified Applications.
Dyes and pigments are the sub-categories of a larger category termed as colorants. Dyes form a part of organic colorants, while pig...
The ENT chairs market was valued at US$ 359.8 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 573.4 million by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% over the next eight years. Technological innovations in the designing of ENT chairs are anticipated to driver the global market growth. Rising demand from th...
Nobel Peace Prize was given to journalists Dmitry Muratovand Maria Ressa. This was awarded for their efforts to defend freedom of speech in the Philippines and Russia.
• Nobel Prize for peace was awarded to journalists
- L-410 plane was carrying 22 people has crashed in Russia
- 16 people lost their lives and 6 of them are hospitalized
An aircraft carrying parachutists crashed in central Russia, on Sunday. The emergencies ministry said that ...
Pigments refer to the chemical compounds divided into microscopic size particles having a color of their own, while simultaneously possessing the capability of dying other objects. Plastic pigments are primarily derived from three sourced, including organic, inorganic and synthetic. Molecular wei...
- Fire breaks out at substation facility near Tokyo
- Train services suspended temporarily
Fire broke out at a major substation facility near Tokyo, causing a power outage on Sunday. This facility was run by East Japan Railway...
- Lincoln Pharmaceuticals receives TGA and EU approval
- The company will now be marketing its products to 27 member countries
A Gujarat-based manufacturing facility, Lincoln Pharmaceuticals has received approval from Aus...
- Avacopan gets approval from US FDA
- This drug is used to treat antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody associated vasculitides
ChemoCentryx Inc, lead drug for treating a rare, fatal autoimmune disease has been approved by the U...
- TSMC and Sony partner up to set up new chip factory
- TSMC is the world's largest contract chipmaker
Taiwan's TSMC and Sony Group Corp from Japan are planning to collectively build a chip factory in Japan. ...
- US and Taliban to conduct first in-person meeting
- The US team will be stressing on President Biden’s priorities
The United States and the Taliban will be holding their first in-person talks, ever since the withd...
- NATO expels eight members of Russia's mission
- Russian foreign ministry has not yet commented on this
Eight members of Russia's mission have been expelled by NATO. These members were undeclared Russian intelligence ...
Justice Department in US launches National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team to protect from cyber-attacks
- Lisa Monaco launched the National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team
- This team will target cyber-attacks
Lisa Monaco, Deputy Attorney General of United States, during her speech on Wednesday, unveiled two new Justice De...
- Ellume recalls almost 200,000 at-home Covid-19 tests from the US
- The US FDA issued an alert on Tuesday
Ellume, an Australian medical tech manufacturer has recalled almost 200,000 at-home Covid-19 tests. These kits have bee...