Search result for The Dow Jones
US TREASURIES SURGE WHILE S&P FUTURES HIT LOWEST
- US Federal Reserve has cut the interest rates by 1 point.
- Europe, Asia share priced slump after cut in interest rates by the Federal Reserve.
- Wall Street is back on track after Joe Biden's strong performance in the Super Tuesday Democratic.
- The S&P 500 has recovered by nearly 6% from Friday, however, it remained at 7.6% low as compared to the highest recorded on February...
- Apple Inc. shares slump by 1.8% and settled at $319.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by 0.56% while the S&P 500 index fell by 9.87 points.
- The Nasdaq Composite surged by 0.02%.
On Tuesday, Apple Inc. ...
- The S&P 500 index climbed more than 4.5% this year and the Dow Jones Industrial Average is a little away from 30,000 points.
- Geopolitical risks have kept investors away from the stocks.
- The global coronavirus outbreak has ad...
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by 2.5%, the S&P 500 index has gone down by 2.1%, and the Nasdaq Composite has slumped by 1.8%.
- Apple stocks have also tumbled by 4.4%.
- The death count with the virus has increased to 36...
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average finished the trading day with a loss of 603.41 points.
- The S&P 500 has lost 58.14 points while the Nasdaq Composite has slumped by 149.76 points.
- Safe-havens have gained with Gold Futures up ...
- Policymakers have kept the target rate in the range of 1.50% to 1.75%.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up by 11.6 points. The S&P 500 has slumped by 2.84 points while the Nasdaq Composite has surged by 5.48 points.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average has surged by 0.7% and settled at 28,722.85.
- S&P 500 has seen a hike of 1% and settled at 3,276.24.
- The Nasdaq Composite is up by 1.4% to 9,269.68.
Stocks have seen a rise f...
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped, S&P 500 gained, and the Nasdaq Composite has surged on Wednesday.
- IBM shares have surged by 3%.
- Apple and Tesla shares have also hiked.
On Wednesday, the US stock ma...