Search result for Taliban
Russia and Central Asia influencers have agreed to work along with Taliban to promote security in Afghanistan. This happened as the new leaders in Afghanistan started implementing their moderate policies.
- Russia and Central Asia carry out ta...
Reports say that Afghanistan's capital city Kabul could dive into darkness, due to non-payment of dues by new Taliban rulers.
• Taliban rulers fail to pay electricity bills...
- US and Taliban to conduct first in-person meeting
- The US team will be stressing on President Biden’s priorities
The United States and the Taliban will be holding their first in-person talks, ever since the withd...
- Taliban issues new passports to its citizens
- Women working in passport offices return to work
Afghanistan is resuming the issuing of passports to their citizens. The new government will be providing the applicant with docu...
- The Islamic State group claims responsibility for the attack
- United Nations condemns the attack on mosque
The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for a deadly attack near a Kabul mosque. This attack took place a...
- Taliban to enforce its interpretation of Islamic laws
- Public executions and amputation may be carried out but not in public
Mullah Nooruddin Turabi, one of the founders of Taliban said in an interview that they will once a...
- Taliban denies the death of Deputy Prime Minister
- Taliban always denies rumors regarding internal divisions
The Taliban have denied rumors about the killing of one of their top leaders in a shootout with rivals. The rumors regarding intern...
- Taliban is cancelling the swearing in ceremony to avoid wasting of resources
- The event was to take place on 11 September
The Taliban have decided to cancel the swearing-in ceremony for their new government in Afghanistan i...
Mullah Mohammad Hasan Akhund nominated as the head of state of Taliban, other leaders are also announced
- Akhund will be the head of state of Taliban
- Foreign minister, defense minister and deputies are also nominated
Mullah Mohammad Hasan Akhund is nominated as the new head of state of Taliban in Afghanistan. According to the ...
- Fighting still going on Panjshir valley
- Taliban has cut power, internet and phone lines in the valley
Panjshir valley was the final territory out of Taliban’s reach but fighting has been reported in Panjshir Valley i...
- Taliban to form government in Afghanistan
- China eyes to extend belt and road initiative projects in Afghanistan
As the Taliban is inching closer towards forming a government in Afghanistan, China sees this as an opportunit...
- Taliban’s leader inspects Kabul Airport
- Taliban celebrate victory after the U.S. exit
Taliban celebrated the total return of power in Afghanistan after the US troops left the country after almost two decades of war w...
- Locals witness rockets being launched across Kabul airport
- Taliban reveals their supreme leader
Kabul airport witnessed a number of rockets being fired in the air on Monday. The locals also reported, hearing the sound of r...
- Two suicide bombers and gunmen attack Kabul airport
- Canada and Europe to halt their evacuation process
The Kabul airport has been witnessing huge chaos for the past one week. As the Taliban took over the country, many peop...
The President of United States of America, has urged to speed up the evacuation process of American citizens, as well as Afghans who are at risk, as he believes this operation is vulnerable to threats by the Islamic extremist group.
The Taliban has been in control of the country for a w...
The United Sikhs have issued a statement saying that, more than 260 Afghan Sikhs have taken shelter in the Korte Parwan Gurdwara in Kabul. These include around 50 children, including a new born child and women.
The Sikh body said that, these people need help in evacuation, as this is th...
S Jaishankar, External Affairs Minister is currently in the United States of America to attend the meetings at the United Security Council (UNSC) on August 18 and 19.
The minister reached the United States of America on Monday, to attend the UN meetings for terrorism and peacekeeping. H...
The Canadian government said that, they would not recognize Taliban as the government of Afghanistan.
On Tuesday, the Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, said that Ottawa still considers the Taliban as a terrorist organization. The Prime Minister informed that, Canada has no plans ...
The Indian embassy was under observation by the Taliban, the area was highly fortified as there are various international organizations and embassies present.
According to sources, the Taliban has also raided the Shahir Visa Agency, as they were processing visas of several Afghans who w...
The Canadian government is planning to resettle more than 20,000 Afghan women, human rights leaders, and protect them from Taliban, as told by the immigration minister on Friday
As Taliban continues to seize major cities of Afghanistan, many lives are getting affected and more people ar...