Search result for Sputnik
- Sputnik Light gets approval in India for trials
- The vaccine has shown an efficacy rate of 79.4%
The SEC allows Sputnik Light to conduct phase 3 trials in India. This Covid-19 vaccine is single dose vaccine. Dr Reddy's ...
- The first batch of Sputnik V, the Russian coronavirus vaccine, has reached India and will be available in the market by next week.
- Sputnik V is expected to be produced in India from July 2021 onwards.
- India is looking forward to...
- 1.5 million doses of Sputnik V have arrived in India however, the availability of its shots is expected by the end of the month.
- A second consignment with almost equal quantity is expected to arrive by the end of this month.
- Italy is going to manufacture 10 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- The Italian – Russian Chamber of Commerce announced the deal signed with Russia.
- The Italian subsidiary of a Swiss Pharmaceutical company...
RUSSIA WILL JOINTLY PRODUCE SPUTNIK V VACCINE W...
- The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) today declared it has endorsed the Russian COVID-19 antibody, Sputnik V, for crisis use, making it the third such immunization to be affirmed for use in the UAE
In a tweet, the National E...
- The ministers of Russia said that, Russia will be distributing more than 1 million does of Sputnik V covid-19 vaccine in the country by the end of the year 2020
- The Sputnik V corona virus vaccine is going to be administered in two doses
- Belarus becomes the first country in the world to start the Sputnik-V corona virus vaccination after Russia
- The healthcare minister of Belarus said that, they can officially confirm that, according to the data available, the vaccine is saf...
- Taiwan put on alert and deployed ships and jets over Chinese aircraft carrier.
- A Chinese aircraft carrier the Shandong sailed through the strait in the Taiwan region.
- Taipei sent out six warships and eight aircraft to sta...
- The president of Russia has announced that, the government is planning for the mass vaccinations for the novel corona virus patients next week
- Vladimir Putin have ordered the authorities for starting the mass vaccinations with the Sputnik ...
- Russia has resumed the testing of its Sputnik V covid-19 vaccine after a short pause in the trials
- At the end of the month of October, eight clinics said that, the trials had been temporarily paused for the new volunteers
- Bio-tech Company GL Rapha has been chosen to produce 150 million doses of Russia's Sputnik V vaccine to battle against the COVID-19 in Korea every year, the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) said Friday.
- The statement was issued after the RDIF declared in August that Ru...
- The Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered Sputnik V vaccine for free to the staff of the United nations
- The Russian president made this announcement to this year’s General Assembly marking the 75th birthday of the body <...
- 1.2 billion doses for the Sputnik V vaccine for corona virus developed in Russia have been book all over the world
- Around ten countries from Asia, Middle East and South America have entered into the agreements for accessing the vaccine
• Russia considers it to be a matter of national pride that they have been able to create a covid19 vaccine first
• The country has earned worldwide criticism for its hast...