Search result for Samsung
- S. Korean stocks end 2 percent higher on Tuesday trading.
- KOSPI rose 78.73 points to close at 3,092.66 points.
- Hyundai Mobis spiked 6.65 percent to 345,000 won.
- Samsung Electronics stocks advanced 2.35 percent ...
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series is going to release in India very soon.
- The price of Samsung Galaxy S21 series in India starts at Rs 69,999.
Launched at Galaxy Unpacked 2021, Samsung Galaxy S21 series is going to release in Indi...
- South Korean stocks open low on Monday morning over profit-taking.
- The KRX benchmark KOSPI fell 23.77 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 1.48 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks advanced 1.18 percent.
- The made-in-Turkey cell phones of the company Samsung, is going to be entering in the Turkish markets from next week
- The company Samsung has started the mobile phone production in Tukey under the brand name known as ‘Sunny’
- South Korea stocks ended low over investors booking profits.
- The KOSPI fell 64.03 points or 2.03 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 1.9 percent to 88,000 won.
- LG Chem stocks ended at 3.07 percent to 979,0...
- Samsung debuts new Galaxy S21 series phones featuring BTS, Leenalchi.
- The new Galaxy S21 series comes in three models.
- The standard Galaxy S21 will go on sale in South Korea with a price tag of US$910.
- Samsung ...
- S. Korean stocks close nearly flat over gains in chip and auto issues.
- KOSPI benchmark rose 1.64 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks were unchanged to 89,700 won.
- SK Hynix lost 1.88 percent.
- South Korean stocks end high on Wednesday.
- The South Korean benchmark KOSPI rose 22.34 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.99 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 3.10 percent.
- South Korean stocks end low as investors cashed in gains.
- Seoul stocks benchmark KOSPI dropped 22.5 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.44 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks fell 3.01 percent.
- S. Koreans stocks opened low on its Monday morning trading over profits.
- The benchmark KOSPI fell by 1.76 points.
- Samsung Electronics shares advanced 3.83 percent.
- Hyundai Motor shares surged 3.83 percent. ...
- S. Korean stocks end high over hopes of U.S stimulus.
- KOSPI rose at 63.47 points.
- Samsung Electronics advanced at 0.85 percent.
- LG Chem stocks rose at 8.09 percent.
Strong foreign and institut...
- S. Korea’s Samsung electronics expects an operating profit of $8.2 billion in Q4 2020.
- From October-December 2020 Samsung projects sales at 61 trillion won.
- Samsung’s mobile unit is expected to post an operati...
- S. Korea’s top 100 firms record surge in their market value over past 5 years.
- The combined market capitalization of these firms stood at US$1.61 trillion.
- Samsung Electronics Co. market value remains at the top wit...
- S. Korean firms to showcase new innovations at CES 2021 in online exhibition.
- The firms have been sponsored by Samsung Electronics Co. and LG Electronics Inc.
- More than 1,950 firms will be taking part in CES 2021. ...
- S. Korea expects exports of chips to top at US$100 billion in FY 2021.
- The expected projection is said to increase by 10.2 percent on-year to $109.3 billion in 2021.
- The country’s two leading memory chipmakers are S...
- S. Korea government to invest $470 billion in biotechnology in fiscal 2021.
- The country’s Ministry of Science and ICT represents a 24.9% hike from 2020.
- Until 2030 the government plans to spend a total of 2.2 trilli...
- Samsung Electronics’ Mobile to unveil its flagship Galaxy S21 series in January.
- President of Samsung Electronics’ mobile business Roh Tae Moon announced the same.
- The mobile company also plans to adopt its st...
- South Korean retail speculators last week infused over 1.2 trillion won ($1.1 billion) to buy Samsung Electronics shares that scaled the 70,000 won mark for the first time earlier this month, data showed Monday.
- During the five trading sessions, small domestic investors made aw...
- Samsung Electronics is taking a futuristic step with a lead in the premium TV market. It is launching a new 110-inch TV that employs self-emitting MicroLED technology, the company said Thursday.
- Priced at 170 million won ($156,713), Samsung's MicroLED TVs apparently have be...
- Samsung, Hyundai, LG and other conglomerates here are abiding by their corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities by bolstering their support for the community as many people are experiencing difficult times amid the COVID-19 pandemic, industry sources said Wednesday.