Search result for PETA
- PETA India urges designers to avoid using animal leather
- Various big designers from the industry pledge to use vegan leather instead of animal leather.
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment to animals) and Lakme Fashion ...
- In response to PETA’s claims, Thailand has rejected the allegations and claimed them as false and baseless
As the PETA claimed on the bad treatment of monkeys for coconut trading, a monkey mentor in southern Thailand said on Sa...
- Thailand is well-known for coconut exports to western countries
- They train monkeys to get the coconuts from the trees
American organization for animals has declared a ban on Thailand coconut industry, calling it a harvest ...
The Karl Lagerfeld fashion label has announced that due to unrelenting pressure from the animal rights group, it will no longer use fur in its designs.
Eventually, PETA won the long-drawn battle against the fashion label to remove fur from its goods.
On Wednesday (December 1),...