Search result for PANASONIC CORP.
- Panasonic Corp. expects net profit to increase by $1.9 billion.
- In fiscal 2021, the company sales are forecasted to increase 4.5 percent to 7 trillion yen.
- The automotive segment is expected to turn an operating profit of...
- Panasonic decides to fully acquire the U.S Blue Yonder Group.
- Panasonic plans to strengthen its logistics business with Blue Yonder’s digital technology.
- Panasonic in 2020 had previously obtained a 20% stake in Blue...
- Panasonic likely to buy U.S software firm Blue Yonder Group Inc.
- Panasonic plans to boost its services for companies aiming to improve efficacy in logistics.
- The company had already acquired a 20% stake in Blue Yonder for...
- Panasonic Corp. to test out self-driving robots in February for home deliveries.
- The first phase of the test will be done in a residential area near Tokyo.
- The autonomous robot travels at a maximum speed of 4 kms per hour...
- Panasonic to conduct market research on lithium-ion battery business in Europe.
- The research could lead to the construction of a plant to supply U.S electric vehicle maker Tesla Inc.
- Panasonic is doing joint research with...
- Panasonic Corp. President and CEO Kazuhiro Tsuga to step down after 9 years of service.
- He had established a partnership with U.S electric vehicle maker Tesla Inc.
- Tsuga will be replaced by Yuki Kusumi, the managing execu...
- Panasonic Corp. reports decline in net profit for the first half FY 2020 by 51.6%.
- For the April-September period the company posted an operating profit of 96.63 billion yen.
- For the April-June quarter the company reporte...