Search result for OIL
- The future of the UK’s health and safety status is at risk due to Brexit.
- Brexit will be effective very soon.
The European Union (EU) and United Kingdom (UK) hold high reputation due to health and safety law, particu...
- South Korea’s Hyundai Oilbank has gained an operating profit in the second quarter of the year.
- SK innovations and S-oil has posted operating losses of W439.7 billion and W164.3 billion in the second quarter.
- Aurora Energy Resources challenged the government for putting a ban on fracking
United Kingdom’s oil company Aurora Energy Resources is planning to challenge the government moratorium on fracking which has been issued at the e...
Advancements in electronic systems led to development of compact electronic components with high performance. Performance requirement of electronic components has been met by ongoing material developments. For instance, Toyo Aluminium K.K provides a composite material for electrodes that has carb...
- Schlumberger plans for cost cuts; records second-quarter loss.
- The U.S oilfield service providers recorded a $3.7 billion charge.
- The company reported a net loss of $3.43 billion.
- The company’s stock was...
According to the sources, a massive explosion occurred near the well number five owned by Oil India Limited (OIL) at Baghjan oil field in Tinsukia district of Assam that left three foreign experts injured. All the injured foreign experts have been immediately taken to a hospital.
- Cosmo Oil Co. under investigation by Japan’s consumer affairs agency.
- The Oil company is under a scandal over false advertising of its premium gasoline product.
- The Japanese law prohibits entities to advertise thei...
- The global oil prices have slumped by 1 percent on Monday after escalating tensions between the US and China.
- The global oil prices are also affected by the growing coronavirus cases that have been recorded as the highest on Monday. <...
- The oil and gas sector of the U.S. is waiting to get more credits lenders not willing to spend and oil prices continue to remain below $40.
• This explosion took place in the morning when workers started their work for the day
• Injured workers were immediately taken to the NLC Lignite Hospital with burn injuries
• This is the second such incident of boiler blast at the same pla...
- China Stock Market has gained almost 15 points which are equivalent to 0.5 percent in the two-day winning streak.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) rests just beneath the 2,985-point plateau.
- The global forecast for the A...
- The China Stock Market has surged for the fourth consecutive session and gained 80 points which are equivalent to 2.7 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 2,935-point plateau.
- The SCI finish...
- China Stock Market has surged for the fourth straight session gaining more than 80 points which is equivalent to 2.7 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite index (SCI) now rests just above the 2,965-point plateau.
- The surge in SC...
- China Stock Market has surged for three consecutive sessions and gained more than 50 points which are equivalent to 1.7 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) has rested just below the 2,940-point plateau and is expected to remain ste...
- China Stock Market has surged in the last few sessions and gained more than 45 points which are equivalent to 1.6 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) rests just above the 2,935-point plateau.
- The SCI gains were from the ...
- Iran wants South Korea to release the billions of dollars that according to its claims, South Korea owes it with regards to payment for oil imports from Iran.
- Iran claims that USA is forcing South Korea to withhold the payments.
• A team of experts from Singapore along with local engineers were trying to control the leakage or flow of natural gas
• Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal has requested Union Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan to take all the necessary steps ...
- The stock market of China has ended the trading day on Monday on a positive note with a gain of 20 points which is equivalent to 0.6 percent.
- The global forecast for the Asian markets suggests that the markets will remain positive as the e...
- Siberian city of Norilsk reported an oil spill from a fuel tank at a power plant.
- Government agencies found out about the leak only two days later, via social media.
- Russian President expresses deep concern and declares a...
- Balance in the demand and supply restored for oil
- With reopening of the economies, oil gets another boost
Post the historic dip to below zero in April 2020, oil has made a miraculous recovery. It was actually a matter of time since this w...