Search result for Merger and Acquisition
- The markets have warmed up to the move
- The merger will broaden the product portfolio along with doubling the household reach
The Tata group had earlier announced a restructuring of its consumer products business. It was un...
- The deal is worth $9 billion
- MoU has been signed between the two
On Tuesday, Exor stated that it has entered a memorandum of understanding (MoU). MoU is to sell its 100% stake in PartnerRe. It will be sold to Covea. The d...
- The deal would be for $4.9 billion
- It will add to its portfolio of oncology drugs
On Monday, Gilead Sciences Inc said it would buy Forty Seven Inc. It will be $4.9 billion in cash. To its portfolio of oncology drugs, it w...
- Many products will be introduced globally
- The alliance will help Nestle to tackle competition in the coffee market
New products developed under the coffee alliance of Nestle and Starbucks will help to increase sales. It is...
- It has been shifted to April 24
- It has been extended for the third time
On Monday, the board of Bharti Infratel extended the deadline for the closure of its merger with Indus Towers. It wa...
- The deal is worth $705 million
- Be & Cheery is one of the largest online snack companies of China
PepsiCo Inc has agreed to buy Be & Cheery. Be & Cheery is a Chinese snack brand. It will be bought from the local...
NEW YORK DROPS ITS FIGHT AGAINST A MERGER DEAL
- Merger is between Sprint Corp and T-Mobile US Inc
- The deal is worth $40 billion
On Sunday, New York dropped its fight against a merger deal. ...
- It applied for companies who merged through share swaps
- As they might have artificially created or inflated goodwill
Several deals have come under the lens of the tax department. The merge of b...
- Their growth strategy lies in the EV motor system
- They will also focus on merger and acquisitions
Over the next five years, Japan’s Nidec Corp plans to increase its revenue. It intends to do th...
Takeaway.com declared a takeover of Just Eat
- The deal is for $7.8 billion
- Approval of Competition authority is awaited
On Friday, Takeaway.com declar...
- Enbridge says it would benefit western Canadian industry
- Oil producers of Canada criticizes it
Enbridge Inc has received a lot of criticism lately. It is a Canadian pipeline company. On Thursday, it said t...
On Tuesday, Azul SA stated that it will buy Two flex, a regional carrier. Azul is Brazil’s third-largest airline. The deal will be worth 123 million reais ($30 million). The aim of Azul SA behind this purchase is to expand its presence at the disputed domestic airport of Sao Paulo.<...