Search result for Merger and Acquisition
- Coronavirus outbreak has adversely affected financial markets
- It has made difficult to put price tags on deals
Reports suggest that at least three Australian takeovers are facing lower prices a...
- It is to set up a warehousing, distribution and trading facility in the airport operator's aerospace and industrial park
- GAHSL is a fully-owned subsidiary of GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
On Friday, Budget ca...
- Shriji Polymers is expecting to get a valuation of nearly 1,200 crore
- The deal is still being negotiated
Reports suggest that ChrysCapital and Goldman Sachs are vying to buy a 20% stake in Shriji Polymers (India) Ltd. Gold...
- The markets have warmed up to the move
- The merger will broaden the product portfolio along with doubling the household reach
The Tata group had earlier announced a restructuring of its consumer products business. It was un...
- The deal is worth $9 billion
- MoU has been signed between the two
On Tuesday, Exor stated that it has entered a memorandum of understanding (MoU). MoU is to sell its 100% stake in PartnerRe. It will be sold to Covea. The d...
- The deal would be for $4.9 billion
- It will add to its portfolio of oncology drugs
On Monday, Gilead Sciences Inc said it would buy Forty Seven Inc. It will be $4.9 billion in cash. To its portfolio of oncology drugs, it w...
- Market witnessed a steep drop
- Many companies have paused their M&A deals
The global coronavirus outbreak has triggered a steep market drop. It has led many companies to pause mergers and acquisitions (M&A). I...
- It has been sold to a consortium of Cinven, Advent, and RAG foundation
- The deal is worth 17.2 billion euros
On Thursday, Thyssenkrupp AG stated that it agreed to sell its elevators division to a consortium of Cinven, Adven...
- Wipro Consumer Care Ventures was launched with an objective of investments in startups
- LetsShave plans to expand to personal care categories like skincare, body care
Wipro Consumer Care Ventures will...
- Many products will be introduced globally
- The alliance will help Nestle to tackle competition in the coffee market
New products developed under the coffee alliance of Nestle and Starbucks will help to increase sales. It is...
- It has been shifted to April 24
- It has been extended for the third time
On Monday, the board of Bharti Infratel extended the deadline for the closure of its merger with Indus Towers. It wa...
- The deal is worth $705 million
- Be & Cheery is one of the largest online snack companies of China
PepsiCo Inc has agreed to buy Be & Cheery. Be & Cheery is a Chinese snack brand. It will be bought from the local...
- Xerox Holdings Corp aims to acquire it
- Experts have differing views on the same
On Thursday, HP Inc said it would implement a poison pill plan. The move came after Xerox Holdings Corp pushed ahead with its efforts to...
- It is due to the coronavirus outbreak
- The outbreak has hit its ability to meet financial obligations
As per the reports, China plans to take over HNA Group Co. It also plans to sell off its airline assets. It is because it...
- GPI Ltd. has 95.36% stake in Burger King franchise
- It will be for 697 million rand
On Wednesday, Grand Parade Investments (GPI) Ltd stated that it will sell its 95.36% stake in the Burger ...
- Hathway Cable & TV18 Broadcast, Datacom and Den Networks will merge into Network18 Media & Investments
- The integrated company will have a revenue of Rs 8,000 crore.
Reliance Industries-owned business...
NEW YORK DROPS ITS FIGHT AGAINST A MERGER DEAL
- Merger is between Sprint Corp and T-Mobile US Inc
- The deal is worth $40 billion
On Sunday, New York dropped its fight against a merger deal. ...
- It is in the wake of intensification of competition
- It plans to invest 350 million - 400 million reais
On Thursday, the chief executive of Grupo Boticario stated that they are considering domestic and foreign acquisitions....
- The deal is worth $2.6 billion
- It won clearance from Britain’s competition watchdog
On Thursday, Google stated that it has completed its $2.6 billion buyout of Looker Data Sciences. It happened after winning clearanc...
- Claims of violation of antitrust laws and raised prices was rejected
- Merger deal will be an advantage for Softbank Group
The takeover of Sprint Corp by T-Mobile moved ahead. It was after a federal judge approved the deal o...