Search result for Luxury
- Chinese shoppers are giving luxury brands hope of recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
- The shoppers have started the purchase of high-end handbags, shoes, and jewelry again.
- The retail sales of Tiffany in China have surged by...
- Recently, LV= shocked the travel industry when it announced its decision to stop selling all travel insurance policies with immediate effect due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The travel insurers InsureandGo, Aviva, and the Post Office follow L...
- La Quinta Resort & Club, Joshua Tree National Park offers adventure seekers and luxury-craving travelers a chance to unwind amid stressful times caused due to the outbreak.
Although a difficult time for travelin...
- Snaptrip, a leading UK-based holiday rental marketplace, has recently acquired LateRooms to improve the quality of its growing roster of travel sites.
- The parent company of Snaptrip.com, Rest Easy Group also purchased the domain and digital...
- Corporate suspensions and cancellations, especially for international business travel, have witnessed a sharply due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The results were announced after a careful study by the Global Business Travel Association in thei...
- Huntington Beach, officially called the Surf City of USA, has been characterized as California’s quintessential surf destination for decades.
- With new hotels cropping up right around the beaches, the place has turned into a haven for...
- The global spread of the deadly coronavirus, now named Covid-19, has increased the responsibility of travel managers to ensure the health and well-being of all its traveling employees.
- The epidemic will likely spark a detailed review of co...
- Half Moon officially opened its new luxury resort-within-a-resort concept, Eclipse at Half Moon on March 1.
- The hospitality business is offering the Eclipse Introductory Offer, which includes an exclusive US $250 resort credit if the packa...
- As Italy becomes the worst-hit nation outside of Asia, a number of airlines scale back flights and extend/ issue change waivers.
American Airlines is suspending all its operations to and from Milan, a part of the CO...
- The ILTM Latin America 2020 will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Led by the globally renowned Event Director Simon Mayle, the elite 4-day event will be held in May 5-8 this year.
The ILTM is host to excl...
- Now in their third year, the TTG awards recognize and celebrate distinguished personalities and businesses across 14 categories.
TTG also includes five categories dedicated to agents, including a new ‘Luxury H...
• The IATA (International Air Transport Association) requested major aviation regulators around the world to suspend airport slot requirements as the coronavirus outbreak fuelled the rising flight cancellations.
• The outbreak of the COVI...
- United Airlines will suspend its flight service between Tokyo's Narita International Airport and a few U.S. hubs for several weeks due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
- Other airlines also said they would limit service on other rout...
- The boutique resort faced a sudden, temporary shutdown in response to the bushfires that were raging across Australia.
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reopened in February and began welcoming guests back to the valley to experience nat...
• After extensive surveys involving expert advisors, Travel Leaders Group found Maldives was one of the best destinations of the decade.
• The popular holiday destination and tourism hotspot had also made the biggest leap in growth year o...
- The list is made after evaluating certain factors which include the comfort in the car to the driving experience.
- The list consists of cars of all the ranges and specifications.
- 2020 can be a year for luxury cars.
- Marriott International reported a growth of 1.1 percent year over year in constant dollars to US $112 as its fourth-quarter 2019 system-wide comparable global revenue per available room.
- Occupancy was reportedly up by 0.8 points to 70.6 pe...
• The luxury hotel is currently undergoing refurbishments of all its 148 rooms and 10,000 square feet of event space.
- It is an ambitious and expensive affair with renovations and redesigning works costing at least US $15 million. ...
- David Coggins, in the Robb Report’s February 2020 issue, reported several high-end locations around the world are elevating their offerings to include exciting outdoor options for children of all ages.
- Adult guests with an adventurou...
• China, Italy, South Korea, and Iran, among several other countries, have reported significant numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases.
• Governments are doing their best to contain the threat and have imposed several regulations. Yet, th...