Search result for JAPAN SUPERMARKET SALES
- Japan’s supermarket sales rose 6.0% in April.
- Strong demand for clothing, with sales jumping 74.3% led to rise in supermarket sales.
- Overall sales of 11,804 supermarkets totaled 1.08 trillion yen.
- Sales o...
- Japan’s supermarket sales in FY 2020 rose 0.7 percent.
- Sales on an all-store basis at 11,789 stores operated by 56 companies totaled $119.40 billion.
- Food sales increased 4.0 percent on a same-store basis.
- Japan Chain Stores Association reports a rise in Supermarket sales in 2020.
- Newly opened supermarket sales, operated by 56 companies totaled $123.34 billion.
- Food sales on a same-store basis climbed 4.7 percent in 2020.
- September supermarket sales in Japan dropped by 4.6 percent.
- Sales at 10,851 supermarkets totaled to $9.6 billion.
- Sales in clothing fell by 23.5 percent.
- Household products were down by 13.4 percent.
- August month saw a rise in supermarket sales in Japan.
- Sales rose by 3.3 percent in the reporting month from a year earlier.
- The report on sales is based on same-store data.
- Food sales climbed by 6.8 percent fr...