Search result for JAPAN POLITICS
- Yoshihide Suga vows to continue good relationship with ASEAN members.
- Suga is said to have wrapped up his first overseas trip.
- The Japanese PM was on a four-day trip to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga has agreed to...
- Yoshihide Suga arrived in Indonesia; will be meeting President Widodo.
- Will talk about economic cooperation and strengthening security ties.
- Suga left Hanoi in the morning where he met Vietnam Prime Minister.
- Japan will hold an extraordinary parliament session next Monday.
- Japan’s Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato announced the same.
- The major opposition party also called for questioning Kazuhiro Sugita.
- Japan and Vietnam PM meet; discussion on economy and defense begins.
- Suga is reported to promote ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ agenda in the meeting.
- Phuc called Japan a long-term and trustworthy stra...
- Japan and Mongolia agree on terms to cooperate towards boosting investments.
- Toshimitsu Motegi met with Mongolian President Khaltmaa Battulga.
- Motegi asked Battulga for cooperation in the opening of a new international ai...
- Japanese parliament working towards security cooperation forum to restrain China.
- Japan plans to work with the U.S and Taiwanese counterparts to do the same.
- Keiji Furuya, head of the Japan-ROC Diet Members’ Consult...
- Suga asked to resolve issue of relocation of the U.S military base by Okinawa Gov.
- The central and Okinawa government have been struggling to reach a consensus over the military base.
- The Gov. also asked the central gove...
- Japan and Canada’s respective PM reaffirmed co-operation on free and open Indo-pacific.
- Both countries’ leaders had their first talks since Suga joined the office as the new PM.
- The countries wish to strength...
- Yoshihide Suga planning to visit Vietnam and Indonesia around mid-October.
- This will be his first official trip abroad as the new Japan PM.
- The final decision will be made after examining the coronavirus situation at home...
- Yoshihide Suga to have his first talks as new Japan PM with Vladamir Putin.
- Japan and Russia’s country PM and President respectively will hold talks on Tuesday.
- The countries wish to continue their commitment towar...
- LDP Japan’s lawmaker makes a controversial remark against victims of sexual assault.
- The LDP lower house member’s name is Mio Sugita.
- Journalist Shiro Ito selected as one of the world’s 100 most Influent...
- Motegi likely to visit Germany and France starting next week to early October.
- Motegi wishes to strengthen cooperation in promoting stability in the Indo-pacific region.
- Japan’s Foreign Minister also seeks to share...
- Prime Minister of Japan delivers key policy as legislation for a digital agency.
- He has stressed on digitalization of administrative work.
- The digital agency will bring together different sections in ministries and agenc...
- Yoshihide Suga and Xi Jinping are likely to hold telephone talks later this week.
- The telephone meeting is arranged for Friday as of now.
- The talks will happen when there has been an increase in tensions between China an...
- Japan Minister of Administrative reform halts emails regarding red tape headaches.
- Red tape headache refers to the comments about administrative-related topics.
- The hotline received more than 4,000 messages in less than ...
- Opposition parties demand for a parliamentary debate from new Japan premier.
- The opposition wants to discuss the country’s degrading economy and novel coronavirus.
- Japanese Communist Party Kazuo Shii criticized Sug...
- Yoshihide Suga joins work as Japan’s new Prime Minister on Thursday.
- Suga on Wednesday launched the new leadership positions in the Cabinet.
- He is said to appoint senior vice ministers and parliamentary vice minist...
- Japan’s new Prime Minister elected; Yoshihide Suga leader of LDP.
- In an extraordinary diet session on Wednesday, Suga was formally announced as the country’s premier.
- Suga mentioned his immediate focus would ...
- The new Japanese merger opposition party was formally launched on Tuesday.
- The new party will be headed by Yukio Edano.
- The new party will have 150 members.
- Edano’s policy reforms include reducing the in...
- Japanese Finance Minister Aso asks to consider holding an early general election.
- Aso also holds a double position being the deputy prime minister.
- Suga has not commented anything about the speculation of an early electi...