Search result for JAPAN HEALTH MINISTRY
- Japan govt. to secure 20,000 freezers for hospital storage of COVID-19 vaccines.
- The govt. will sign contracts with four freezer makers.
- Japan govt. has secured 310 million vaccine doses from Pfizer Inc., Moderna Inc., an...
- Japan to collect data of people infected with COVID-19 even after vaccination.
- The health ministry will prepare a system to gather vaccination records of all infected people.
- It will then evaluate the effectiveness of the...
- Skin medication tainted with a sleep-inducing drug kills a woman in Japan.
- Kobayashi Kako Co., the maker of the drug announced the death of the woman.
- The woman passed away after ingesting “Itraconazole tablet 50 &l...
- Japan to use reservation system to carry out vaccinations at the municipality level.
- The plan has been approved by a panel of experts ahead of March’s mass vaccination program.
- Around 10,500 freezers capable of stor...
- Japan Health Ministry to launch multilingual service for COVID-19 telephone helpline.
- The telephone services will be launched ahead of next summer’s Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- People will be able to receive co...
- Japan Health Ministry cautions over the possible rapid spread of COVID-19.
- Around 1,548 new cases of people infected with the virus have been confirmed in Japan.
- Hokkaido confirmed around 920 new infection cases in the pa...
- Priority for COVID-19 vaccines to be given to elders in Japan.
- Coupons for free vaccinations in order of priority will be distributed by Japan govt.
- The govt. is also planning to secure COVID-19 vaccines for all by the fi...
- Database of babysitters convicted for sexual assault to be created by Japan’s Health Ministry.
- This is to prevent them from continuing to work with children in the future unknown of their acts.
- The plan to cre...
- Japan reports the number of babies born in 2020 to drop in record low.
- The drop is expected to be around 845,000.
- In 2019, the record was below 865,239.
- The Japanese govt. is said to release an initial estimat...
- Japan’s Health Ministry report drop in the number of newborns next year; Pandemic.
- The number of pregnancies in the country fell by 11.4 percent.
- In May newborn's birth rate saw the sharpest drop of 17.1 percen...