Search result for JAPAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
- Japan and U.S.A agree to equip ‘Michibiki Satellites’ with U.S sensors.
- The sensors will monitor space debris as part of security cooperation in outer space.
- This is the first time Japan has agreed to carry an...
- Mutual business trips to begin again between Japan and China.
- The business personnel need not observe a 14-day quarantine period.
- Japan Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi with Chinese counterpart Wang Yi.
- The t...
- Japan pledged around $710 million for Afghan for the next four years.
- Japanese Foreign Ministry mentioned providing assistance from 2021 to 2024.
- Japan pledged the same at an international conference in Geneva.
- U.N panel’s criticism on the detention of Carlos Ghosn leads Japan to lodge a protest.
- Nissan Motor's ex-boss has been alleged over financial misconduct.
- On Friday, the Japanese Foreign Ministry lodged the prote...
- Japan loans Myanmar $414 million to build roads, small to midsized companies.
- An extension of low-interest loans has been given to Myanmar.
- The deal was signed on Wednesday between Ichiro Maruyama and Maung Maung Min.
- Japan city sent a letter to Berlin for the removal of ‘Comfort Woman’ statue.
- The statue was set up on public land in the Mitte district of Berlin.
- Japan Foreign Ministry had issued a document in German to exp...
- Japan issued a document in German to explain the ‘comfort woman’ statue in Berlin.
- The statue was erected by a pro-South Korean civic group despite Tokyo’s objection.
- The document was posted on Oct. 21 o...
- U.N Secretary-General welcomes Japan PM’s pledge to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
- Yoshihide Suga has pledged to cut down emissions to net-zero by 2050.
- The U.N Chief and Japan’s PM spoke on the phone to discus...
- Japan to send a new team of experts to Mauritius over oil spill clean-up.
- The team is said to include officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- Japan has told the Mauritian Prime Minister that it will provide...
- Japan to propose international rules in response to infection-hit cruise ships.
- Japan took care of around 3,700 passengers and crew at Diamond Princess Ship.
- Japan Foreign Minister requested around $379,000 as of the budg...
- Japan asked to pay $34 million by Mauritius as support for the local fishermen
- The oil leak by the Japanese vessel has affected the local fishermen’s livelihood adversely.
- Around $30,262.79 will be required to cons...