Search result for JAPAN FOREIGN MINISTER
- Japan, Australia began talks to strengthen security ties.
- The countries will also discuss on peace and stability of the Taiwan Strait.
- They are also expected to share concerns over Beijing's growing military presence ...
- Japan to provide COVID-19 vaccine of 1.29 million doses to Taiwan.
- Japan will provide AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine to Taiwan.
- The vaccines will arrive in Taipei by air later Friday.
- The offer was arrang...
- Japan, Britain confirms security cooperation for free & open Indo-Pacific.
- Motegi welcomed Britain's scheduled dispatch of the aircraft carrier Queen Elizabeth.
- Both the countries expressed their concerns about Ch...
- Japan parliament approved agreement on cost sharing to host U.S forces.
- Japan will bear $1.83 billion starting from April as host nation support.
- The amount covers expenses for approximately 55,000 U.S military personnel....
- Japan and Indonesia likely to agree on exports of defense equipment.
- The two countries aim to boost cooperation with China’s ongoing assertiveness in regional waters.
- The countries have also agreed to coordinate in ...
- Japan Foreign Minister condemns Myanmar’s use of force against its civilians.
- Around 100 protestors were killed by Myanmar’s security forces.
- On Saturday at least 114 people were killed as the military celebra...
- Japanese manga “Golgo 13” to release coronavirus prevention edition.
- The announcement was made by Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The relevant edition is aimed as a manual for medium-and small-sized...
- Japan and U. S agree to maintain Tokyo’s costs for U.S forces.
- Both the countries signed an agreement to maintain the costs for fiscal 2021.
- Japan is said to spend $1.9 billion starting April as the so-called host n...
- Japan, U.S likely agrees on Tokyo’s deal to host U.S troops.
- The two countries have mostly agreed on extending the current deal by Tokyo for another year.
- Japan will bear around $1.91 billion in fiscal 2021. ...
- Japan and Britain agree to promote free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- The countries also agreed to strengthen security ties due to China’s rise in assertiveness.
- Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi had a vid...
- Japan to sign a tentative 1-year deal over sharing costs for hosting U.S troops.
- Tokyo spends part of the cost of stationing around 55,000 U.S. military personnel in Japan.
- Japan Foreign Minister had a phone call over the...
- Japan affirms cooperation on the free & open Indo-Pacific region with the EU.
- Japan attended a regular meeting via videoconference with EU Foreign Affairs Council’s.
- Japan is said to have joined the meeting for ...
- Japan Foreign Minister criticizes S. Korea’s court ruling over ‘comfort women’.
- Foreign Minister mentioned that the order for Japan government to pay the damages is an “abnormal” situation.
- Oil leaked by Japanese freighter in Mauritius coastline removal almost complete.
- The bulk carrier Wakashio is owned by Nagashiki Shipping Co. in Okayama Prefecture.
- Nagasiki Shipping official mentioned the visible oil has...
- Japan and Mexico to steadily enforce trans-pacific partnership and free trade.
- Japan Foreign Minister met with Mexican counterpart on Tuesday.
- Japan wishes to maintain and strengthen a free and open economic framework.
- Post-BREXIT deal between Japan and the U.K begins from Friday.
- The U.K and Japan in October signed the bilateral FTA.
- The deal is said to largely duplicate Japan-EU FTA.
- The agreement was signed in Tokyo, and b...
- Motegi to visit African and Latin American countries in January to discuss business.
- Motegi is said to visit Latin America from Jan 4 to 14.
- Motegi’s plan to visit Nigeria is subject to change due to the new variant...
- Japan plans to offer $289 million in loans to Mauritius over major oil spill.
- Japan also intends to deliver technical support to restore the Mauritian environment and local fisheries.
- Tokyo is said to be working to compi...
- Motegi discusses post-pandemic business ties with S.Africa’s Naledi Pandor.
- Japanese companies are eager to enter the African continent market.
- The ministers have agreed to convene a forum to discuss the bilateral i...
- Japan seeks to promote investment in Mozambique; says Tohimitsu Motegi.
- The Southeastern African country is said to be rich in natural gas and coal.
- Motegi in a visit to Mozambique pitched the concept of a free and open I...