Search result for Iran
• Syngene is ready with the technology and will soon send it to the National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) in order to get an approval
• According to executive chairperson Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, the cost of a test will not exceed Rs 250
- South Korean government reaches out to citizens in need of medical supplies.
- Nonprofit organizations also take part in the same.
- Korean embassies in these respective countries have been of major help.
- Rial has lost much of its value against the dollar.
- Rial will be replaced by the Toman.
- Each toman will be worth 10,000 rials under the new system.
The Iranian Parliament has approved its long debate which is t...
After Germany’s decision to ban the activities of Lebanon’s Hezbollah movement in it’s territory, the Iran is slamming them saying that the Germans will face consequences for this.
Germany decided to brand Hezbollah a “Shiite terrorist organization” on T...
- United States has put trade sanctions between Iran and Korea which are prohibitive.
- Korea and Iran can enter into a trade sanction by allowing the deal to be carried through with transaction dealt over wire transfer.
United States has put a trade embargo on Ir...
- The US accuses Iran of plotting the murder of its ex-intelligence cadre
- Iran refutes the charges in strong words
The story dates back to much before 2019. Masoud Molavi Vardanjani was an Iranian intelligence operative. He late...
- The Iranians are on the edge with so many deaths caused by the coronavirus
- With a desperate shot a life, they believed a rumor that a high-proof alcohol
It has been reiterated by the governments, experts, as well as social med...
- No one is faring well in the world todayMost of the cases were imported which has then blown up to be epidemics
China had almost won the war against Covid-19 when travellers brought...
CORONA VIRUS UPDATES FOR 18.03.2020:
Indian COVID-19 positive cases have risen to 42. The Indian government has therefore now banned the entry of Indian passport holders from any of the European Union countries, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. Australia also declared an emergency today....
- Iran releases another batch of prisoners
- The clerics refuse to lock down Iran
- No answer from the judiciary about rounding up
With 135 new deaths on Tuesday Iran is losing hope. Today amidst the coronavirus killing Iranians and ...
India reported its first COVID-19 death. Canadian PM’s wife tests positive for Coronavirus. They are self-quarantining themselves.
- Total global deaths at 4,979
- Total number of infected cases globally 134,70
- 75 more people dead in Iran
- Death toll at 429
- Total infected cases in the country at 10,075
- Iran is now seeking funds with $5 billion to fight the virus from International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- IMF has already said that it will help nations fighti...
- Indian infected cases continue to rise
- Kerala family, returning from Italyevades security health screening at the airport
- Infects two more of their relatives
When the world is fighting the coronavirus together, a family fr...
- 2019 was mired in security bugs discovered in enterprise VPN servers released by major companies
- Government-funded Iranian hackers played a major role in the servers’ hacking
Virtual Private Network is a method for ...
- “Horses sweat, men perspire and women merely glow” is a common figure of speech which is boosted by the deodorant industry
- Deodorants and antiperspirants are vital as an arsenal against the sweat odor
- 15 dead in Iran
- Iranian deputy health minister and another prominent reformist infected
- The US believes Iran is not giving out the right numbers of infected people
China, Japan, South Korean and now Iran in th...
Today Oman reported 2 of its maiden cases infected with the coronavirus. Contracted by two women who have returned from Iran, their condition as of now is reportedly stable. Consequently, Oman went ahead and halted all flights to and from Iran.
- Death toll in China at...
Recently, many cases of Coronavirus have been found in Iran and at the time of this news report being written, three patients have died in Iran. Clearly alarmed over this, Iraq's health ministry has recommended that the closing of country border with Iran, along with a stop to issuing visas t...
Paris: The global anti-terrorism financial watchdog, Financial Action Task Force [FATF], is most likely to place Tehran on its blacklist further endangering the Iranian Economy. The move comes amidst the claims by FATF that Tehran has failed to comply with the global anti-terrorism financial norm...
Tehran: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran, has called upon the voters to come out in large numbers and participate in the 290-member Parliamentary Elections. Iran currently has as much as 58 million registered voters. The Supreme Leader also said that the country must come togeth...