Search result for Ineos
Jim Ratcliffe, chairman of Ineos, is planning to invest a large amount of money in Europe in the field of green hydrogen.
• Ineos announced its plan to invest in green hydrogen production in Europe...
- Hyundai Motor Co. and INEOS, one of the world's prime chemical producers headquartered in London, announced on Nov. 23 the signing of a MoU to explore new opportunities to accelerate the global hydrogen economy.
- Hyundai and INEOS will in tandem investigate opportunities for...
- Ineos, which is a private sector integrated gas terminal company has opened the largest butane storage tank in Europe
- The 80,000 fully refrigerated butane tank of Ineos will be doubling the storage capacity of the terminal