Search result for Indian Oil
Indian Oil and BPCL, Oil marketing companies are planning to set-up e-vehicle charging infrastructure at existing fuel pumps. Both the companies are betting on electric vehicles, which is now a major section of the automobile sector in the country.
- Indian Oil and Phinergy have joined hands to manufacture special batteries in India.
- Ashok Leyland and Maruti Suzuki have signed letter of intent with new joint venture for using aluminium-air systems.
Indian Oil and Phine...
- IDCO and IOCL have signed MoU to develop Paradip Plastic Park in Odisha.
- Till MAR 2030, an incentive of Rs 2000/MT shall be offered to the manufacturing units on Polypropylene granules from Paradip Refinery.
- Shipment from Refiner...
- Engineers India has received a project from IOCL.
- The project is worth Rs. 600 ten-million.
- The project is going to be implemented at the Panipat Refinery.
- Completion of project is likely to take 40 months.
- The Indian government has invited ExxonMobil to increase investment in oil exploration.
- The government is wooing ExxonMobil to take stakes in offshore acreage controlled by ONGC.
In JAN 2021, the state-backed Oil & Nat...
After the collapse in demand for oil, majority of countries are in the race of purchasing maximum crude oil that too at a dream rate. South Korea is fourth-largest country in Asia when it comes to commercial storage capacity. Apparently South Korea has completely has run out of it’s oil sto...