Search result for Hong Kong
- National security law was imposed on Hong Kong last year by Beijing
- Hong Kong to receive new legislature by December
On Tuesday, Hong Kong has created many new national security breaches, the city is currently based on the...
- The police arrested members of the Hong Kong Alliance
- The police had demanded the documents of the alliance
The Hong Kong police arrested several members of the group that organizes vigils for the anniversary of the Tianan...
China’s Foreign minister attacked the US for offering temporary refuge to people from Hong Kong. He gave this statement after President Biden sent a memo saying that the United States of America will provide temporary shelter and job opportunities for people who have fled Hong Kong after th...
President Biden’s administration has decided to extend their helping hand to the citizens of Hong Kong, who are living in the United States of America. There are thousand of people staying temporarily in the US because of the crackdown of democracy in Hong Kong.
The shares of two of the biggest Chinese gaming companies fall up to 10 % in the early Hong Kong trade. This fall in shares happened after an article was published by the Economic Information Daily called these as “electronic drugs”.
The news article publish...
Under the national security law, first person has been arrested in Hong Kong. Tong Ying-Kit is the first person to be charged and arrested in Hong Kong regarding the national security law.
He was convicted by the police when he was riding a motorbike carrying a flag which read, liberati...
• Responding to this, Japanese government's top spokesperson has expressed deep concern over the closure of Apple Daily newspaper
• Kato Japan will also work with the international community to put pressure on China
Hong Kong, one of th...
- China Guangdong Province reported 6 new COVID-19 cases.
- The same day also saw 15 new imported cases on the mainland.
- So far a total of 86,285 patients had been discharged from hospitals.
- Hong Kong Special Admin...
- China re-imposes coronavirus travel controls in Guangdong.
- Guangdong recorded 20 new confirmed cases, all contracted locally.
- The govt. had also recently ordered mass testing in Guangzhou.
- People leaving Guangd...
- Hong Kong PolyU contributors of China’s Tianwen-1.
- On May 15, the lander and rover of China's Tianwen-1 mission landed on Mars.
- PolyU had located on the outside top surface of the Mars lander platform the Mars C...
- Hong Kong’s top national security officer under investigation.
- The head of the police National Security Department is alleged of owning an unlicensed massage business.
- An unlicensed massage business is an offense th...
- Hong Kong to disqualify local council members failing to take pledge.
- Elected candidates will have to swear allegiance to the HKSAR govt. and to uphold the Basic Law.
- The new legislation will be officially implemented on ...
- Hong Kong govt. buys broadcasting rights of Tokyo games.
- Hong Kong government signed the contract on the rights last Friday with Japan’s Dentsu Inc.
- Dentsu Inc. is the only company that holds the exclusive rights to...
- Hong Kong will not obligate foreign domestic workers to be vaccinated.
- Most of the domestic workers in the country come from Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Indonesia and the Philippines are both severely impacted by the p...
- China’s health commission hopes Hong Kong will soon be COVID-19 free.
- Ma Xiaowei, director of the National Health Commission made such a comment.
- He appreciated the unremitting efforts of the HKSAR government in fig...
- China’s Foreign Ministry opposes remarks by FCC in Hong Kong.
- The Ministry opposed a court ruling in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong police are said to have lived up to their duty and meticulously enforced the law.
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.
- Beijing expresses opposition over free and open Indo-Pacific.
- While the U.S and Japan have called for a free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- China has again reiterated its defence of its aggression and gross human rights vi...
- Meng’s defense team to ask Canadian court to delay upcoming hearings.
- The Huawei CFO’s case lasted more than two years.
- Meng’s upcoming hearing is scheduled to be in the British Columbia Supreme Court on...
- Beijing introduced Hong Kong’s electoral reform bill.
- The bill will give Beijing greater control over the election process in Hong Kong’s legislature.
- The bill is expected to pass by the end of May after the t...