Search result for Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is slowly seeing a rise in the number of Covid-19 cases.
- On Monday, it recorded 50 new instances of Covid-19. The government will soon release social distancing measures till today afternoon.
More cases can...
- Australia wants Hong Kong’s genuine talent to help grow the Australian economy
- It cleared that safe haven plans are not on board but people deciding to stay in Australia for business purposes will be welcomed
- Beijing's new security law for Hong Kong has created a stir in the relations between the UK and China.
- Chinese officials have threatened consequences if the UK cuts Huawei out of its telecom infrastructure amid growing tensions over se...
• The relationship with China has been severely damaged due to their irresponsible COVID-19 response said the United States President Donald Trump
• The phase 1 trade deal was signed by the President Trump at the beginning of this year
- Hong Kong police caught people in helping a protestor who attacked the Police and tried escaping the country
- This incident took place on July 1 after the law was passed, On 2nd July, police arrested a person on the airport in suspicion of s...
- Taiwan warns Hong Kong and China of any possible damage to its properties in Hong Kong will call for action from Taiwan
- Many Taiwanese properties are in Hong Kong that can be under scanner from Beijing amid the security law ...
- Hong Kong cases are on increase, the government says this is a beginning for a more possible outbreak
- Uniqlo Seller predicts losses due to coronavirus
Hong Kong scored up one more day of rising coronavirus contaminations, ...
- United Airlines Inc. increased its suspension of trips to and from Hong Kong, referring to new coronavirus testing conventions for the team showing up in HK
- American Airlines Group Inc. additionally dropped plans to continue administrations...
- The sweeping national security law has resurfaced the wounds of Tibetans who exiled in India after China’s capture of Tibet
- Mr. Sangay says they were the victims of China’s two-faced nature
Tibetan government e...
- Australia will allow people of Hong Kong to enter Australia and live for five years followed by permanent residency
- However, the government is clear it has suspended the extradition treaty with Hong Kong and no applicants will be entertaine...
- Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) is a government-funded news organization operating on Chinese land and fearlessly attempts to hold officials accountable.
- The new security law released by China has pressurized the broadcaster.
- As the pro-democracy lawmakers raised slogans against China and for Hong Kong’s independence in 2016, they were disqualified from their seats
- They were asked to pay all the money given to them by the government for setting offices aft...
- Ahead of the investigations in the sweeping national security law, TIK TOK app announces its closure from Hong Kong Market
- Many other apps like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Telegram have announced pausing of law enforcement requests of ...
- GVB has postponed the reopening of travel for the countries of Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Earlier, the island was supposed to open on 1 JUL 2020.
Prioritizing the health and safety of island residents as well as trave...
- Joshua Wong is a student leader who supports democracy
- He is under prosecution for the year-long protests in Hong Kong
Joshua Wong said the world must support HK after the passing of the communist-led party of Beijing&rsqu...
- Hong Kong police have forewarned democracy protesters against showing or expressing a well-known slogan the legislature marked "secessionist," following the authorization of the national security law.
The administration dis...
- Simon Cheng was banned by China when last year he entered Shenzhen
- He says he was tortured while interrogation
- He sought for UK asylum in December 2019
The former British consulate staffer Mr. Simon Cheng is fir...
- HK people putting slogans of liberation will come under subversion and succession, says the government
- Netizens in Hong Kong has shown creative ways of putting the revolt
As Hong Kong is in protest mode since last year reg...
- On July 1, 2020, China’s new security law which will give broad powers to Beijing to crack down any political dissent, came into action in Hong Kong.
- The law criminalizes secession, subversion, organization, and perpetration of terro...
- Many have shown concerns over the implementation of the security law
- HK lawyers among these people have gone to social media about discussing their views on the same.
Lawyers in Hong Kong have stated they are worried about...