Search result for HUAWEI
With the latest US sanctions on China’s Huawei taking effect Tuesday, South Korea has accelerated monitoring the impact of the ban on chip sales to the Chinese company.
According to data by Korea International Trade Association, China was the largest market f...
- Samsung Electronics Co. is most likely to reap rewards from US embargos on Chinese tech titan Huawei Technologies Co. in the long run as understood by analysts.
- The US sanctions, which prohibit supply of semiconductors made with American equipment or software to Huawei without ...
Chinese telecom giant Huawei on Thursday once again stated that it is going to replace Google with its own operating system into its smartphones and expand its ecosystem of apps amidst its efforts of sustaining in the ongoing battle between the U.S. and China.
Huawei stated that all its sm...
- Korean technology companies are staring at an impending sales decline in the fourth quarter bracing for possible sales declines in the fourth quarter, as the United States is set to cut off China’s tech giant Huawei from various chip supplies starting Tuesday.
- The semicon...
• The Founder of Huawei Technologies, Ren Zhengfei said the telecom company has been making constant changes its products to cope up with the ban from the U.S.
• The recently imposed restrictions by the U.S. Government have immensely affected Huawei’...
- In late June 2020, the US Federal Communication Commission (FCC) ascertained in the interests of the nation, two mobile players Huawei and ZTE as ‘national security threat’.
- In its official press release, it stated, ‘FCC’s Public Safety and Homeland Secu...
- Coronavirus has created problems for many Chinese businesses. Huawei is among those that have faced heat with much international organization cutting business ties in 5G wireless networks.
Australia too has joined the league citing t...
- Canada has been the only member of the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing network that has not formally blocked Huawei from 5G networks.
- However, it has finally conceded, delaying a long-standing decision to force telecom companies to exclude the Chinese gear maker.
- New Delhi has so far debarred Chinese Telecom players from supplying equipment to state-run telecom service providers BSNL and MTNL.
- It has also reiterated that Huawei and ZTE will not be allowed for 5G deployments even for private operators.
Bharti Airtel is ...
- The UK needs a new slate altogether for renewed communications with China.
- Putting it lucidly, UK Government needs to be well-informed as to where it needs to draw a line when it comes to a differentiation between strategic and non-strategic areas.
This would ...
- British government has banned Huawei from participating in the rollout of 5G networks in UK.
- Huawei has decided to open three stores in UK.
- Huawei still values UK market.
Days after the British government banned...
- Portugal’s mobile phone companies will not use Huawei’s 5G technology
The three companies who are dominating Portugal’s mobile phone market said that they would not use technology of Huawei in their core 5G network...
- Huawei overtook Samsung and Apple and became the biggest smartphone player in the world in the second quarter.
- The majority of the sales came from China as its international business is hampered by the US sanctions.
- Huawei has f...
- United States says that Huawei's equipment could be used by the Chinese government for espionage.
- Hence, many countries including France are banning it.
- Both Huawei and Chinese government have denied the charges.
• Huawei has decided to lay off its Indian staff except those working in research and development and the global service centre
• As per the reports, Huawei is presently targeting revenue of $350-$500 million in 2020 as compared to previous target of $700-...
• Chinese companies like Huawei and ZTE will not be allowed entry in the Indian markets despite their low cost products say sources
• The government is planning to finalize this decision and will be citing reasons like opaque ownership pattern, lack of tra...
- The US says China must be taught to behave
- Clarifies that Huawei’s exit from the UK has nothing to do with the US
Mike Pompeo, US secretary of state is asking for global alienation of China until it learns to behav...
- The decision will worsen relations with Beijing
- Last week Huawei was stripped of any role in the UK’s 5G network from 2027
Dominic Raab has announced that the UK is to immediately suspend its extradition treaty with ...
- UK mobile providers are banned from buying new Huawei 5G equipment after December 31.
- The UK mobile providers are asked to remove all the Chinese firm’s 5G kit from their networks by 2027.
- The ban would delay the UK’...
- UK Prime Minister ordered Huawei to leave the country’s 5G network by end of 2027.
- Britain is preparing to cast off from the European Union.
- The U.S President may also seem to have pressured Britain to take such an...