Search result for GOLD
- One Ota Ward resident arrested for selling fake Olympics and Paralympics medals.
- The person is accused of violating the Trademark Act.
- The suspect sold 3 gold-medal replicas to a junior high school student and few others...
- In the states hit hardest with virus spread, workplace activity measures have declined
- Economists are now more reliant on high-frequency measures
In May and June, record-breaking job creation appears...
- Japan Exchange Group Inc. commodities futures bourse opens in Osaka.
- Trading in commodities including gold at the Osaka Exchange unit.
- Gold futures reported an all-time high of $62 per gram.
- The exchange unit ...
• Axis Gold ETF went up by 6,553 percent to Rs 3,482.85, while Axis Nifty ETF was quoting at Rs 1,151 jumping 741.37 percent
• According to the statement given a NSE spokesperson, the trading in this securities shall resume with the revised price bands aft...
GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: THE U.S. ECONOMY WILL BE AFFECTED BY HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT AND A SLOW COVID – 19 RECOVERY
- A continuous surge in cases has forced several states to halt reopening plans
- The U.S. will observe very high unemployment for an extended period of time
On Wednesday, Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon said that the U.S. eco...
• The special court sent accused Swapna Suresh and Sandeep Nair to NIA custody for seven days
• The NIA submitted that a detailed probe was required as this smuggling case could affect the relationship of India and the UAE
• MHA suspected th...
• The NIA is likely to invoke the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) in this case
• The smuggling is gold is similar to smuggling of fake currency and can destabilise the Indian economy said an official
• The NIA will file a case only...
• The lockdown imposed by the government dented the economy and despite reopening policies it continues to suffer
• The Indian economy will jump immediately in the next fiscal said the macroeconomic report drafted by the finance ministry on the basis of In...
- Recent analysis by Goldman Sachs made it clear that if people wear masks, it will be a great boost to the U.S. economy.
- More ...
- The 83 tons of pure gold stored in creditors’ coffers by Kingold as of June has a backing of 16 billion yuan of loans.
- This is equivalent to 22 percent of China’s annual gold production and 4.2 percent of the state gold reserve...
• As per the report made by ADB, though the petrol prices declined in May, the food inflation went up by 7.4 percent YoY
• ADB states that Indian economy will jump 5 percent in FY22
• On Friday, Fitch revised its outlook on IDR to nega...
• The World Bank said the stringent measures including the lockdown that heavily curtailed the economic activity is the primary reason for the contraction of economy
• International rating agencies including Fitch Rating, S&P Global Ratings and Moody&r...
- Investors are encouraged by the re-opening of the US economy
- Dollar slides to a decade low, while S&P 500 moves to the green for the year 2020
As the reopening of the 50 US economies pumped new hope into the investors, the market soar...
While the world is fighting the only battle, most probably against the COVID-19, India is fighting multiple. The world’s second most populated country and one of the emerging economies, India is under lockdown since two months. The lockdown which was imposed to curtail the spread of coronav...
- A steady rise in demand for gold and silver funds in South Korea due to pandemic.
- The annual average return in gold funds was more than 43.41 percent.
- Gold in the South Korean local market closed at $54.98 per gram. ...
• Former RBI Governor Duvvuri Subbarao stated that this COVID-19 pandemic is unlike natural disaster and country’s can ramp up growth as companies are still standing and transport system is in place
• Rating agency CRISIL and global investment compan...
- Hong Kong’s Goldin Financial Holdings Ltd. sold its residential land parcel at a loss of HK$2.6 billion which is equivalent to $335 million.
- The aim of the financial firm is to reduce debt given at an uncertain property market amid e...
- Spot gold was trading at a steady rate of $1,715.23 per ounce.
- U.S. gold futures gained 0.1% to $1,727.
- So far this week the metal rose almost 2% on the back of bleak U.S. economic data.
On Friday gold was soari...
- Spot gold eased at 0.1% to $1,704.69 per ounce.
- The U.S. dollar increased for a fourth straight session, making gold expensive for investors holding other currencies.
- Easing of coronavirus-driven measures by several nation...
An incident which left shock waves across the city took place on Monday night, when a 60-year-old unemployed man stabbed two men in an apartment in Tokyo.
Tokyo police arrested this 60-year-old man on suspicion of attempted murder and murder after he stabbed two men, a father and son...