Search result for European Union
• Tariffs imposed on the companies would be lifted for five years by the World Trade Organization (WTO) as per the agreement would lift for five years
• European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said I’m very positive and convinced that toge...
• Along with the U.S., countries of Albania, North Macedonia, Serbia, Lebanon, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong have also been added to the list
• Similar to EU, other independent nations have taken their own measures in order open up travel to visitors from ot...
- India and the EU have committed to energy connectivity partnership.
- EU-India Roadmap 2025 has been officially announced.
India and the European Union (EU) have agreed to bring the EU-India Roadmap 2025 in action. The Energ...
- Romanian Physician is going to launch first European medical unicorn called Heymedica this month.
- This platform will connect EU healthcare professionals and providers with patients.
Romanian Physician, is going to launch E...
- The European Union (EU) is making efforts to slash pollution from sectors such as industry and agriculture.
- The aim is to eliminate harmful elements from the environment by 2050.
- The EU is planning to twist the econo...
- On the occasion of Europe day, French President Emmanuel Macron has spoken on the inaugural event of the Conference which was on the Future of Europe.
- French President has expressed hope that Europe will rediscover its position with ...
- The officials of United Kingdom are in talks with the European Union over the re-opening of the travel routes
- The officials in Whitehall has been working on a proposal for the mutual recognition of the corona virus passports
• According to the officials in Brussels, the tourists from the United States who have been fully vaccinated will be allowed to visit the European Union this summer
• In an interview with the New York Times, von der Leyen said “This will enable free ...
- The Brexit bureaucracy has been hitting the food and drink sales of United Kingdom to European Union
- The Food and Drink Federation of the United Kingdom said that, government of data painted a stark picture of the challenges faced by the c...
- The Energy traders of United Kingdom have urged Boris Johnson for linking the carbon market of United Kingdom to European Union
- The cap-and-trade systems, both are at the centre of the UK and European efforts for reducing the carbon emissi...
- The exports of UK to the European Union has been partially recovered after a steep drop in the month of January 2021
- The official figures shows that the exports have been increased by 46.6 percent from 42 percent in January 2021
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- China blacklisted 10 EU individuals, 4 entities over Brussels’ sanctions.
- Four entities were also blacklisted due to Brussels’ sanctions.
- The EU has accused Chinese officials of alleged human rights abuses in ...
- S. Korea’s exports of medical products rose to $4.67 billion in 2020.
- Exports to the EU saw a significant rise on-year in 2020.
- South Korean trade and medical officials vowed with EU counterparts to make joint effor...
- Italy is going to manufacture 10 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- The Italian – Russian Chamber of Commerce announced the deal signed with Russia.
- The Italian subsidiary of a Swiss Pharmaceutical company...
- United Kingdom has been edging closer towards the limited Brexit Deal with the European Union
- The European Union is going to grant the United Kingdom the so-called partial regulatory equivalence
The European Union and the...
- Dispute between United Kingdom and European Union has been deepened over covid-19 vaccine concerns
- The NHS of UK has blamed the increasing short-term decrease of covid-19 doses on a drop in the inbound vaccines
A dispute ...
- Australia threatens action over the carbon tariff of the European Union
- The trade minister of Australia said that, the country will be fighting an attempt made by the European Union to introduce a carbon tariff
- The European Commission is going to be taking legal action against the government of the United Kingdom
- The European Union is going to take legal action because of the failure of the UK government for keeping the promises it made during th...
- The government of the United Kingdom have rejected the false vaccine export ban claimed by the European Union
- The president of European Council said that, it has applied to all the components and vaccines developed in the United Kingdom