Search result for Dollar
- The box-office collections of the South Korean zombie blockbuster "Peninsula" has the cash registers ringing with collections reaching $40 million in eight Asian countries, the film's local distributor said Tuesday.
- Released on July 15 in South Korea and Taiwan, t...
- Dollar-denominated export imports in China have surged in June as the restrictions eased and the countries are reopening their economies.
- The data reveal that exports has surged by 0.5% as compared to a year ago while the imports surged by...
- Improved risk sentiment and fiscal stimulus helped sterling rise on Monday.
- The British pound rose by about 2% this month.
- Against the euro, the pound was 0.2% weaker at 89.67 pence.
- Investors are still worrie...
- The British pound edged up by 0.4% against the dollar.
- Trade deal between Britain and EU still remains to weigh on the British currency.
- Finance Minister added $38 billion to help the economy.
- Investors did no...
- U.S dollar rose against the odds of rising coronavirus cases.
- Friday saw its biggest daily gains this week.
- The dollar rose less than 0.1%, to 97.249 at 1353 GMT =USD.
- Investors are worried about the rising nu...
- Sterling hits lowest in three months’ time against Euro.
- The Euro did better due to French economic activities rebounding.
- The pound fell at 90.775 pence per euro.
- Against the dollar, the pound was up 0.4...
- Investors are encouraged by the re-opening of the US economy
- Dollar slides to a decade low, while S&P 500 moves to the green for the year 2020
As the reopening of the 50 US economies pumped new hope into the investors, the market soar...
- The pound rose above $1.27, highest since the end of March.
- The pound has gained more than 3 cents in a week, rose at $1.2705.
- The pound has gained 5% against the dollar.
Since the end of March market re...
- The rupee slumps by 28 paise and settled at 75.86 against the US dollar.
- In the last few trading sessions, the value of the Indian currency remained consolidated in the range of 75 and 76.
- The industrial produced contracted over...
- The rupee surge by 10 paise and settle at 75.46 against the US dollar.
- The volatility of the Indian currency confined to a range as the market participants remained cautious about the announcement of the second tranche of the financial pro...
- The rupee slumped by 12 paise and stood at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The market sentiments were weighed after the announcement of the first tranche of the government’s economic package by the Finance Minister.
- The packa...
- The rupee surge by 23 paise against the US dollar and settle at 75.29.
- The Indian currency boosted after the Indian Prime Minister announced Rs. 20 lakh crore stimulus package to revive the coronavirus hit on the economy.
- The rupee fell by 15 paise on Tuesday against the US dollar and stood at 75.88.
- The equity benchmark index Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex traded over 500 points which are down at 31,044.
- The Indian currency fell by 19 paise ...
- The rupee slumps by 3 paise and settled at 75.58 against the US dollar.
- The Indian government is planning to borrow Rs. 2 lakh crore in the financial year to March 2021 to cushion the damage done by the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
- Asian stocks surge on Friday with Japanese stocks surge by 2.06% to 225.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia in its report stated that the global GDP is expected to fall sharply in the first half of 2020.
- US employment report for Apri...
- The dollar index against the basket of six major currencies slumps and stood at 99.829 from Thursday’s high of 100.40.
- The euro slump by 1.3% in a week and stood at $1.0835.
- The Australian dollar gained nearly 1.5% and sto...
- The rupee fell by 9 paise and stood at 75.72 against the US dollar.
- Increased coronavirus cases have weighed on the Indian currency.
- The dollar index against the six major currencies surged by 0.40 percent and stood at 100.10.
- The rupee slumps by 10 paise and settled at 75.73 against the US dollar.
- The Indian currency is consolidated in the range of 75.20 and 75.80 for the second successive session.
- The rupee, for today, is expected to be in the range...
- Lebanon's currency has lost about 60% of its value while the government is facing an unprecedented economic crisis.
- Protests have erupted over the government’s handling of the unprecedented economic crises.
- This is mar...
- The US dollar index, against the basket of six major currencies, slumped by 0.1% and stood at 99.51.
- EUR/USD jumps by 0.1% and stood at 1.0909, GBP/USD surge by 0.1%, and stood at 1.2458, and USD/JPY fell by 0.1% and stood at 106.66. ...