Search result for Cryptocurrency
Sri Lankan government appoints a new eight-member committee, including officials and Fintech experts from the banking sector.The committee members will observe the growth in the crypto space.
- Sri Lankan government appoints new committee to ...
Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder of Ethereum criticizes El Salvador for adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender
- Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum criticizes Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele has made Bitcoin a legal tender in El Salvador
Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin criticizes El Salvador’s move of officially adopted...
MoneyGram collaborates with Stellar Development Foundation to allow users to send money using USDC Stablecoin
- MoneyGram partners with Stella Development Foundation
- This collaboration is done for blockchain payments
MoneyGram, International money-transfer giant strikes a deal with a non-profit organization, Stellar Development Foun...
- Manish Malhotra launches his first NFT collection
- He launched five exclusive pieces in the collection
Manish Malhotra has ventured into the crypto world with his first ever collection of NFTs.
The famous Bollywoo...
- Recently, China announced all cryptocurrency transactions as illegal
- Crypto coins worth $400 million liquidated within a day
People's Bank of China made crypto trading illegal on Friday, also made it a punish...
China's Central Bank announces Cryptocurrency transactions will be considered illegal, Bitcoin price massively fluctuates
- China's central bank announced all financial transactions involving cryptocurrencies as illegal
- Around 1,000 people had been arrested for using the profits from cryptocurrencies
China's central bank announced ...
• Hackers take down systems that control everything
• Suex OTC is a private company trading in cryptocurrency
- PayPal completes the launch of cryptocurrency trading on the platform
- PayPal has over 375 million daily active users and around 30 million merchants
PayPal has announced that it has completed the launch of its crypt...
- Africa’s crypto market grew by 1,200 percent within one year
- Cryptocurrency adoption is blooming in Africa
According to a new report, by cryptocurrency analysis firm Chainalysis, the cryptocurrency adoption...
- Ukraine passes bill to legalize cryptocurrency
- The virtual assets in the country are estimated to be around $37,000
On September 8, the parliament in Ukraine legalized cryptocurrency. The parliament passed a law legalizing...
- Dogecoin started as a joke in 2013
- Total of 4 million chain-holders of Dogecoin are present
In 2013 the Dogecoin started as a joke but now it has gained popularity. Slowly and steadily it has made a place for itself in the...
- TGU consulting Group installs their first Bitcoin ATM
- People are using cryptocurrency to pay software developers
A Honduran based company TGU Consulting group, has installed the first cryptocurrency ATM in the capital of T...
- Cuban government authorizes and regulates the use of cryptocurrency
- Central Bank will be regulating the use of Bitcoin
The Cuban government has given a nod for the authorized use of Cryptocurrency on the island. The govern...
- PayPal has launched cryptocurrency service in the UK.
- Now PayPal will let its British users buy, hold and sell digital currencies.
- This is the first international expansion of PayPal’s cryptocurrency service since its launc...
CEO of AMC theatres, Adam Aron expressed his interest in participating in the swelling cryptocurrency universe. Taking the decision, he has decided to accept bitcoins in the Theatres. AMC theatres are one of the largest cinema chains in the US and have taken the step for the US, the decision won&...
Cryptocurrencies are based on a ledger of activities called a blockchain. Exploiting the vulnerability of Poly network, where different block chains are connected to work together, $600 million has been stolen as one of the biggest cryptocurrency thefts ever has taken place. The theft was disclos...
- To oversee ‘decentralized finance’, Japan has set up a new section within the Finance Services Agency (FSA).
- In order to keep vigilance on digital currencies, the Ministry of Financial Affairs is planning to increase its headcou...
Find Out What are the Important Factors Boosting the Demand of Cryptocurrency Payment Apps Market 2021 - 2029 - A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
The cryptocurrency has been mainly used for different types of applications, which includes remittance, payment as well as trading. The applications are also responsible for driving the gl...
• Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said investigators managed to 63.7 bitcoins valuing about $2.3 million currently
• The bitcoin which initially went up to $60,000 plunged to nearly $30,000 last month
The impact of the US Justice Department s...
- Beijing to hand out around $6.27 million in digital currency.
- Beijing Local Financial Supervision and Administration Bureau will do the same through a lottery system.
- China has been developing digital yuan since 2014, but...