Search result for Company Results and outlook
- It has been extended to 30th April
- The earlier deadline to submit expressions of interest was 17 March
The deadline to submit bids for Air India Ltd has been extended by the government to 30 April. 17 March was the earlier...
- Currently, SBI savings bank customers need to maintain an average monthly balance
- Bank used to levy a penalty on non-maintenance of average monthly balance
State Bank of India announced that it will waive charges for non-m...
- It expects to turn profitable after two years
- It is monetizing the existing customer base
The founder CEO of Paytm, Vijay Shekhar Sharma said that Paytm expects to turn profitable after two years. As its next major frontie...
- It is for the period of 9 – 13 March 2020
- It is in the wake of the worldwide spread of coronavirus outbreak
The employees of Apple were asked to work from home if required. It was in the wake of the ...
- It expects a 10% drop
- Coronavirus epidemic has hit the supply of components used in vehicles
On Monday, TVS Motor Co Ltd stated that it expects a 10% drop in February production. It is due to the supply of components used ...
- It will be in the small or mini hatchback segment
- It will be to protect its 50% domestic market share
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd plans to refresh its product portfolio. It will be in the small or mini hatchback segment. The a...
- One of their workers tested positive
- Factory has been disinfected
On Friday, Hyundai Motor company revealed that one of its workers has tested positive for the coronavirus. It led to the suspension of productio...
- It can get stretched to FY 21.
- To investors, it will provide more time for clarification on terms of sale related doubts
Bids have been invited for the privatization of Air India and stake sale in its subsidiaries. It is s...
- It aims to focus on delivering growth to parent Alphabet Inc.
- Within a few years, it wishes to exceed $25 billion in sales
At its cloud-computing division, Google has decided to cut ...
- In fourth-quarter net profit, it posted a 9.5% jump
- It was better than expected profit
For this year, Allianz announced a more ambitious profit target. In the fourth-quarter net profit, it posted a b...
- Two of its employees at Bangalore office tested positive
- Bangalore, Mumbai, and Gurgaon are the offices which are shut temporarily
On Thursday, SAP temporarily shut down its offices in India. It is for carrying out extensi...
- It might include structured-light 3D sensors
- Expected to come around March this year
Based on new developments, reports suggest that in the next few weeks, the iPhone SE2 of Apple may be gearing up for full productio...
- The expansion will be for home services like deep cleaning, painting, pest control, etc.
- From investors, Nestaway has raised around $110 million
NestAway Technologies Pvt. Ltd has acquired ApnaComple...
- It reports a more than expected annual profit
- It also observed the lowest ever level of debt
ArcelorMittal reports a more than expected annual profit along with its lowest ever level of debt. Followed by it, for 2020, it f...
- Its digital industries business hit by a dip in the manufacturing sector
- The wind power unit also observed losses
On Wednesday, for the first quarter, Siemens reported weaker than expected industrial profi...
- Dealt with the most turbulent matters of the regulatory division
- Reason for his departure is being speculated as Airtel losing the AGR case at SC
Last month, Ravi Gandhi, chief regulatory officer, Bh...
- From operations, total revenue stood at 71,676.07 crores
- Total Standalone revenue stood at 10,842.91 crores
For the third quarter ended December 31, 2019, Tata Motors posted a consolidated net profit of 1,...
- Fourth-quarter results scheduled on Wednesday
- In the fourth quarter, the company reported 112,000 vehicles deliveries
Tesla shares rose steeply by about 120%. In October, it last delivered an e...
- Business travel has been limited
- Additional precautionary measures are also being taken
China is under the severe outbreak of deadly coronavirus. In the wake of it, Apple has closed down one of its retail ...
- Ericsson boosted by the roll-out of 5G
- New technology helped sales but increased costs
On Friday, Sweden’s Ericsson warned it faced higher costs this year sending its shares 7% lower. It was as it ro...