Search result for Company Results and Outlook
- It plans to become a smaller and more cost-efficient automaker
- It will slash its production capacity and model range
On Thursday, Nissan Motor Co unveiled a plan to become a smaller, more cost-efficient automaker. It is an...
- It has been extended to 30th April
- The earlier deadline to submit expressions of interest was 17 March
The deadline to submit bids for Air India Ltd has been extended by the government to 30 April. 17 March was the earlier...
- Currently, SBI savings bank customers need to maintain an average monthly balance
- Bank used to levy a penalty on non-maintenance of average monthly balance
State Bank of India announced that it will waive charges for non-m...
- It expects to turn profitable after two years
- It is monetizing the existing customer base
The founder CEO of Paytm, Vijay Shekhar Sharma said that Paytm expects to turn profitable after two years. As its next major frontie...
- It is for the period of 9 – 13 March 2020
- It is in the wake of the worldwide spread of coronavirus outbreak
The employees of Apple were asked to work from home if required. It was in the wake of the ...
- It expects a 10% drop
- Coronavirus epidemic has hit the supply of components used in vehicles
On Monday, TVS Motor Co Ltd stated that it expects a 10% drop in February production. It is due to the supply of components used ...
- It will be in the small or mini hatchback segment
- It will be to protect its 50% domestic market share
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd plans to refresh its product portfolio. It will be in the small or mini hatchback segment. The a...
- Coronavirus outbreak has caused supply disruptions
- The impact has been observed on vehicle production
On Sunday, Tata Motors' released an official statement. It has admitted the impact of coronavirus o...
- One of their workers tested positive
- Factory has been disinfected
On Friday, Hyundai Motor company revealed that one of its workers has tested positive for the coronavirus. It led to the suspension of productio...
- It has slowed the production of computers
- It has affected the sales of a range of consumer services and electronics
Microsoft Corp. reduce its quarterly outlook. It is because of the outbreak of coronavirus. It has slowed ...
- It can get stretched to FY 21.
- To investors, it will provide more time for clarification on terms of sale related doubts
Bids have been invited for the privatization of Air India and stake sale in its subsidiaries. It is s...
- It is due to weakness in refining and retail fuel margins etc.
- Company is under growth pressure
On Tuesday, Caltex Australia reports a more than 38% fall in full-year profit. Weakness in refining and retail fuel marg...
- It aims to focus on delivering growth to parent Alphabet Inc.
- Within a few years, it wishes to exceed $25 billion in sales
At its cloud-computing division, Google has decided to cut ...
- In fourth-quarter net profit, it posted a 9.5% jump
- It was better than expected profit
For this year, Allianz announced a more ambitious profit target. In the fourth-quarter net profit, it posted a b...
- Two of its employees at Bangalore office tested positive
- Bangalore, Mumbai, and Gurgaon are the offices which are shut temporarily
On Thursday, SAP temporarily shut down its offices in India. It is for carrying out extensi...
- Holds applicable for both domestic and international routes
- It also signed a letter of intent with WheelTug
For its international flights, the IndiGo airline has started a four-day sale. It is for a travel period from Marc...
- It will launch 20 new flights
- It will start on 29 March
20 new flights will be launched by SpiceJet on its domestic route. It will also include some services under Udan. It is a government's regional c...
- These mines are - Narayanposhi iron & manganese ore mine, Nuagaon iron ore mine, Ganua iron ore mine
- The combined estimated capacity for them is around 1.09 billion tonnes
On Monday, JSW Steel Ltd informed the stock ex...
- The SC had directed telcos to pay AGR dues by 17 March.
- Vodafone Idea was the worst hit
On Monday, Vodafone Idea was refused to provide more time to pay off adjusted gross revenue (AGR) dues by the Supreme Court. It...
- It might include structured-light 3D sensors
- Expected to come around March this year
Based on new developments, reports suggest that in the next few weeks, the iPhone SE2 of Apple may be gearing up for full productio...