Search result for COVID 19
• The total number of coronavirus cases reported in the district of Pune is 8,134
• Till date, total 372 people have lost their lives from the dreadful coronavirus, while 4,895 people have recovered and discharged from the hospitals
According to ...
- The talk aims to keep off the threat of climate breakdown
- It has been pushed due to the coronavirus crisis
The UN has confirmed that Cop26 will be delayed by a year to November 2021. It has been done because of the coronav...
On Saturday, Delhi to Moscow flight operated by Air India was called back immediately after ground team of the airlines found that one of the pilots had tested positive of COVID-19.
According to an Air India official, an empty flight A320, which was going in the direction of Moscow t...
• Current Total Cases: 173,763
• Total Deaths : 4,971
• Cumulative recoveries : 82,370
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 62,228, number of deaths 2,098. New deaths 116
In a hilarious yet extremely horrific incident which took place on Friday in the city of Meerut in Uttar Pradesh, a troop of monkeys ran away with COVID-19 test samples from Meerut Medical College.
A lab technician, who was carrying samples of suspected coronavirus patients was attac...
- Japan plans to fully reopen the economy by August
- The entry ban is part of border control steps to contain the virus spread
On Monday, Japan released a phased road map for reopening the economy after the government fully l...
- Number of parks are being over crowed as people have not many choices left to pick from
- de Blasio will announce on Friday the names of the parks which will have to observe the limited entry rule
When Mayor de Blasio opened up parks and it...
- Governor Cuomo specified the seven parameters that New York regions must meet to reopen
- The parameter meeting by the north and south of New York will not be at the same pace
As New York witnessed its lowest death fatality rate with 226 de...
According to Lav Agarwal, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Centre has not approved the use of plasma therapy for treating or as definitive cure for coronavirus patients.
Mr. Agarwal stated that effectiveness of this therapy hasn’t been proven yet as i...
• The number of deaths due to coronavirus stand at 1,108 while the number of confirmed cases is 32,138
• Around 357,000 people have gone through COVID-19 test
• Tampa Mayor Jane Castor has thanked the residents for sincerely following social...
A nurse working on front line in the New York on COVID-19 patients is claiming that the city is killing patients infected with coronavirus by unnecessarily putting them on ventilators. She states it similar to a horror movie.
She has stated that relatives of the sick patients should make i...
• Services like plumbers, electricians and veterinarians will be allowed to operate
• Schools and colleges will remain closed and online teaching and distance education will be encouraged
• Areas in the COVID-19 hotspots and containment zone...
• Certain grades will start from Monday, April 27 while rest of the grades will resume from May 4
• Different rules and regulations have been brought by different schools in order to successfully implement social distancing measures
Majority of s...
• Mayor of the Paris, Steve Clifford has cancelled the antibody testing which was scheduled in next week citing focus on curbing the coronavirus outbreak
• The number of coronavirus cases found are associated with the nursing homes including both staff and...
• Total number of coronavirus cases in the city of Wuhan were 50,333, out of which 3,869 people lost their lives
• The recovery rate in the Wuhan has been around 92 percent
The last coronavirus patient from the epicentre of global pandemic has be...
In order to tackle coronavirus crisis, the government of Florida under the leadership of Governor Ron DeSantis has taken a decision, which will pharmacies across the state to administer COVID-19 tests. The government of Florida who was planning to lift lockdown measures is taken back by sudden ri...
• Total 1,287 patients of coronavirus remain hospitalized in private and public hospitals in the region of Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
• Around 200 patients stay in intensive care units, while in last 24 hours 25 people lost their lives due to the virus
One of the statement given by the Mayor of Osaka, Japan has sparked a controversy. Recently he had stated that in the times of coronavirus pandemic, men should go for grocery shopping because women take too long which results in overcrowding at supermarkets. Courtesy of this statement, he is faci...
• According to NHS Wales chief executive Dr Andrew Goodall, the cases of coronavirus may rise in upcoming weeks
• At present 47 percent beds in acute hospitals and around 10,000 beds in other hospitals are available
As per data released by Public...
Jena, a city situated in the state of Thuringia in Germany is in the news for it’s response towards coronavirus. When the world is witnessing significant rise in the number of coronavirus cases on daily basis, the city of Jena hasn’t seen any new case in last 13 days. The pattern foll...