Search result for CORONA VIRUS
- The scientists of the United Kingdom have identified a new variant of the novel corona virus in the United Kingdom
- According to the reports, United Kingdom has recorded 16 cases of the new corona virus variant
- Australia's most crowded state on Monday revealed its one-day lowest number in new COVID-19 cases in three days, positive thinking that specialists have contained a flare-up in Sydney's northern beachside rural areas
- Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam has said the public authority will boycott eateries once more, as the city looks to fix social separating measures in an offer to check the most recent rush of the Covid-19 flare-up
- The authorities of Spain have closed a primary school in the Basque Country region
- The authorities have taken the decision after several teachers have tested positive for the novel corona virus
In Spain, the authorities h...
- The state had to discontinue community-based testing
- Evacuation operations further worsen the transmission of corona virus
State officials and epidemiologists said that Hurricane Laura is disrupting the corona virus respon...
- The U.S. has invested in six vaccine candidates
- It has been done under the Operation Warp Speed
Dr. Robert Redfield said that once the corona virus vaccine is in place it is going to observe a supply shortage. It wil...
- Positivity rate and case rate will be determining factors
- The non-essential indoor businesses can return based on the area’s corona virus spread
California announced a new framework for individual countie...
- The move is not influenced by Trump administration
- It would be done only if the benefits outweigh the risks
The United States is observing the rising number of corona virus cases. To make the v...
- CDC recently revised the testing guidelines
- Many states could take a stand against the revised version
Dr. Scott Gottlieb recently highlighted the need to test asymptomatic people. He said that they could be at high risk o...
- The positivity rate observes a rise in this region
- Influenza season may further worsen it
Midwest is observing the rise in corona virus cases. Several states in the region have reported the same. It includes Iowa, Michigan...
- It would give faster results
- People can accordingly take the necessary precautions
Dr. Scott Gottlieb acknowledged the new move by the Food and Drug Administration. It could en...
- Study findings could help in the development of public health strategies
- It could eventually help to contain the virus spread within communities
A new study has been conducted regarding the corona virus in children. As per...
- It will cost around $5
- It delivers result in minutes
President Donald Trump is going to make a big announcement. It is regarding the purchase of 150 million rapid corona virus tests. The test is called the Bina...
- Pandemic has damaged economy severely
- It has impacted the daily lives of everyone
On Thursday, Sen. Kamala Harris criticized President Trump. It was because he did not manage the corona virus pandemic well. She is a Democr...
- The initial US jobless claims point towards the same
- The U.S. economy needs greater fiscal support
For the US economy, many experts and economists have raised concerns. It is regarding the possibility of a double-dip rece...
THE VIRUS SPREAD ON THE SURFACES IN HOSPITALS CAN BE CONTROLLED BY STRINGENT CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
- The conclusions were limited as it lacked study of other modes of transmission
- For holistic results, researchers suggest additional air and surface studies
Researchers at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey conducte...
- It stated that it is possible but rare
- Scientists are still learning about the virus
The World Health Organization stated the possibility that people who have recovered from the corona virus could be re-infected. A recent ...
- The company tested its vaccine on 10 adults and 10 elderly adults
- The vaccine did not report any serious adverse events
Moderna announced on Wednesday that in an early-stage clinical trial, its potential corona virus vacci...
- CDC revised its testing guidance recently
- It received huge criticism
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defends its new guidance on corona virus testing. It turned controversial and...
- He considers it to be a political tool
- He blames CDC for being self-contradictory
Andrew Cuomo said that the state won’t follow the revised guidance on corona virus testing. It was regarding the testing of asymptomat...