Search result for Boeing
Boeing Co has delivered its first KC-46A aircraft to Japan on Sunday. This is the first delivery of the aerial refueling jet to a customer other than the United States of America. Due to growing tensions between Japan and China, Japan is ramping up its defense spending.
- Boeing to build a new drone military aircraft in Australia
- These aircrafts are being made in partnership with the Royal Australian Air Force
Aerospace giant Boeing, based in Chicago has announced that it will build a new t...
• Board of directors of Boeing's face a lawsuit against two air crashes
• The manufacturer's 737 MAX was grounded worldwide for 20 months
Boeing's board of d...
The race to the moon having taken off since April, the confirmation by NASA to use the Lunar Lander of SpaceX has triggered others to set in the race of taking humans to the International Space Station. As the date comes nearer, the race starts getting bigger attracting more and more enthusiasm t...
• Tariffs imposed on the companies would be lifted for five years by the World Trade Organization (WTO) as per the agreement would lift for five years
• European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said I’m very positive and convinced that toge...
- Australia gets approval from the State Department of the United States for buying four CH-47F Chinook cargo helicopters
- The Defense Security Cooperation Agency of Australia has delivered all the required certification to the United States<...
- The United Arab Emirates approved flying of Boeing Co's. 737 Max jet in its airspace, denoting another progression toward the airplane's worldwide re-visitation to job
Nearby carriers should initially give an arrangement to b...
• The aircraft maker worked with regulators in order to address technical issues and improve pilot training on the MAX
• The American Airlines said the first flight of Boeing 737 MAX, American flight 718 will take nearly 100 passengers from Miami to La Gua...
• The State Department on Monday said, the Congress has been notified by them that they back the proposed sale of nearly 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems built by Boeing Co., which also includes 400 land-based missiles
• Reportedly these new Harpoon ant...
- U.S.A to hold off the hike in tariffs worth $7.5 billion on European and UK goods.
- The U.S had threatened the latter with a hike in tariffs over subsidies for Airbus.
- Last year the U.S had raised border taxes on more tha...
• Monday trading saw a rise in Dow Jones and S&P 500
• Nasdaq slide off with Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and Microsoft
Dow Jones had a great day on Monday as Boing and Ni...
- EASA has not given any firm date for Boeing’s 737 MAX to resume flights in Europe
- Officials said there is still some work left to be completed
The Europe’s air safety regulator has no firm date for Boeing&rsqu...
NET LOSS OF $2.4 POSTED BY BOEING, SLOWS DOWN THE PRODUCTION IN THE WAKE OF LOW DEMAND AMID COVID-19
- Boeing posts $2.4 loss which slowed down the production.
- Airline customers of Boeing have been posting huge financial losses in th...
- The airline had initially planned to phase it out by 2024
- The travel restrictions due to the corona virus pandemic is the reason behind immediate action
British Airways stated that it would retire its entire fleet of the i...
According to the statement issued by the U.S. aerospace giant Boeing, total 37 advanced helicopters have been delivered to the Indian Air Force. This delivery holds extreme significance as it has been made in the middle of ongoing conflict with China at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) near Ladak...
- Neil Golightly resigns from his post as Chief of Boeing Communications.
- The Chief exited due to a complaint over a 33 year old article.
- Golightly accepts the complaint made towards him; repents by resigning.
- Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC) has crossed a huge milestone as it successfully delivered three of its ARJ21 aircraft to the largest Chinese airlines.
- The ARJ21 has entered the services in 2016 which currently operates 20 ...
- This was the second attempt at the launch after the same was postponed on Wednesday
- The destination is the International Space Station at the Earth’s orbit
Elon Musk’s SpaceX is finally on its way, carrying two NASA astronauts...
- According to the FAA, the killed man was not authorized to be on the runway
- The man was run over by a Boeing from Dallas
In a freak accident, a man was killed in the Austin airport runway today by a landing commercial jet. It was Southwes...
- NASA’s programs for Space Launch System has received more criticism than encouragement in the past few months.
- A new report by NASA’s Office of the Inspector General has revealed the high-tech rocket is estimated to set the cou...